Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking developer for Merchz.com

3 posters

Go down

Seeking developer for Merchz.com Empty Seeking developer for Merchz.com

Post by Snow 4/1/2014, 5:32 pm

Must be proficient in php and sql (mysql).

Must also be comfortable working with js, which is what the charts use.

The actual work is fairly minimal and is mostly maintenance related. You would be mostly working with Divine, not me, though any technical/challenging programming aspects would probably run through me.

While that is minimal, being able to read and understand legacy code will be required. Must be able to work consistently, with usually a few minor tasks to accomplish a week.

Payment is in terms of % share of profits. I'm looking for someone skilled and competent enough to earn 20-30% worth a month.

To apply, simply post below with your development experience and a portfolio. If you don't have a portfolio consisting of at least a single non-static website that you've developed, then you should not apply here.
Snow
Snow
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Seeking developer for Merchz.com Empty Re: Seeking developer for Merchz.com

Post by Daxaal 12/1/2014, 7:20 am

Not sure if you checked this site out but freelancer.com.au has alot of web developers and programmers. I'm not entirely sure as to how much 20-30% worth of profits a month is but I'm sure you'll be able to find a web developer there to do the maintenance for merchz. You may be able to get it cheap there too as the majority of web developers there are from india and they charge a fairly low price when compared to a web developer from Australia/USA or other developed country.

I remember a friend of mine got their website built from someone in india that they found on freelancer. It cost them like $1000 for a full on google type site such as having a search engine, user database, admin panel etc. which would have otherwise cost like $5000 had the web developer been from Australia/USA or some other developed country.

Good luck with finding a web developer Smile
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swadq 12/1/2014, 2:38 pm

I'll get in touch with you.

If you have anything you'd like to tell me about the project, please e-mail me: jack@swadq.com

If not, I'll try and catch you on Skype
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://swadq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down