Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RS 2007 Help Thread

+2
-Kenny-
Tuff Tiga
6 posters

Go down

RS 2007 Help Thread Empty RS 2007 Help Thread

Post by Tuff Tiga 7/1/2014, 2:38 am

Hey Guest!

Welcome to the official RS 2007 help thread!

You can ask any questions here related to RS 2007, and The Magic Dragons will do their best to answer your questions! Your questions can be about, from how to train a certain to skill, to the best method to do barrows. If you require specific help that can't be covered in a post here, feel free to join #magicdragons and ask one of the halfops+ for assistance!

~ The Magic Dragons
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

RS 2007 Help Thread Empty Re: RS 2007 Help Thread

Post by -Kenny- 7/1/2014, 11:49 am

If you have any questions related 07 runescape feel free to pm me ingame (rsn: SLE EP) or query me on IRC [Kenny], they call me the 07 rs wiki.
-Kenny-
-Kenny-
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trev_Slayz 7/1/2014, 6:15 pm

I can assist you when it comes yo most 07 Questions aswell, irc name is Trev_Slays and my pm is never on, but im always in 'iEmz pc' clan chat when im on!!
Trev_Slayz
Trev_Slayz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by number1tonk 7/1/2014, 10:40 pm

I will be honest I am not very good at cb in rs 07 but when it comes to skilling I can be of some assistance. pm me In game if you ever need advice -JE RE MY-
number1tonk
number1tonk
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tradin_cc 13/1/2014, 11:07 pm

If you need any help in bossing, any boss, whether gear, inventory etc. I'm your man! Name in game is:king_cg
Even if you want to go duo some bosses hit me up! I'm also decent at most skilling, mini game, and quest questions!
Tradin_cc
Tradin_cc
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 15/1/2014, 9:10 pm

I'm not the best at skilling, or PvM, or PvP for that matter, but I tend to be decent at making a good profit on `07, so I can answer most money/merching type questions.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 21/1/2014, 8:16 pm

So to give this thread a small bump, I was asked on IRC: When you get back can you forum pm me some advice on 07 meching?
I pm'd the user back with a small response:
So I got your message on IRC, and you were asking for some advice on 07 merching. I do quite a bit of it myself, dealing with items that are less than 100 each, to items well over 10m a piece. The main thing you have to do is find a niche, and fill it. My favorite example to use (because it won't kill the market) are tabs. Let's look at the cost to make a tab. The cost of varrock tab (using Zybez high price to buy low price to sell) to make is 523 gp + air staff (law rune, soft clay, cost of demon butler/item) and they can each be sold for 914, netting us a profit of 391 per tab. But how does this tie in with merching? If you were around before the GE, you know how hard it was to get an item for yourself, and the player interaction it would take. Some forums would have shops, and people would be tasked to make items, and this is where you come in. Find someone who wants to train their mage level, completely free (if you don't trust them, have the pay for their first set of tab materials) They can now train their magic level for free, and you stand to make huge profit from them. From numbers I have seen, each person can make ~600 tabs per hour, with decent concentration. This means you are making 234,600 an hour (note that these are approximate numbers, subject to change at any time), with an initial investment of only 313,800, meaning you have made a 74.7% profit from buying a few simple supplies, and finding the right people.

Now if this isn't your style, and you want to get into merchanting as most people know it (buy a single item low, sell high) it's going to take a bit more work than the previous method (weird, I know, right?) For this, you will most likely want to take a resource item, a disposable product (food/runes etc), or a high value "rare" item, at it's source. A few example could be Chaos Druids (unids), Dragons (bones/hides), Lizard hunting spots (colored lizards). These are just a few places you could go to buy your items at discounted prices, as people might not want to bank to stop their xp gains. You can buy items usually @ around 30% or so of market value.
Using a disposable produt as a merch item is a great idea, my example for this is always nature runes. I buy all my nature runes from FFDN essences runners. They generally have a decentish stock with them, and I have fund a few willing to sell to me for 1.5 pure essences each and 150 coins each, costing me ~195 coins a nature rune. I can go sell these for atleast 250 bulk for a really quick flip.
And high value items, usually best bought and sold at the Duel Arena/Varrock W1, or W2 Edgeville, not much to say, besides buy low, sell high. Duel arena W1 tends to be a great place to buy Winnings, as duelers want items gone and will sell for below market value quite often.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down