Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4]

2 posters

Go down

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] Empty Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4]

Post by Skiller402 26/1/2014, 8:53 am

Udyr God of the Jungle

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] 689cm0

Runes

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] A10

This is my rune setup I like to take 2x attack damage quint and 1 movement quint instead of 3 movement quint because I like to have a high AD in the beginning of game when I counter jungle at lvl 2. I also grab 9 AD marks instead of 9 speed marks because it gives you a faster clearing at early levels and a boost in damage for early game  kills.

Masteries

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] A110

This masteries setup I use when I counter jungle early if I dont plan to counter jungle I use the setup below

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] B110

Abilities

I'm prefer to go tiger stance instance of phoenix stance because tiger stance dish outs more single target damage than phoenix and it provides better ganks.

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] A210

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] C110
Monkey's Agility
Entering a stance grants Udyr 10% attack speed for 5 seconds This effect can stack up to 3 times.

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] C210
Tiger Stance
Persistent Effect: Udyr's basic attacks deal bonus physical damage equal to 15% of his attack damage.
Activation: Udyr's attack speed is increased and Udyr's first attack rends his target, dealing an extra magic damage over 2 seconds.
Cost 47/44/41/38/35 mana
Cooldown 6 seconds

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] C310
Turtle Stance
Persistent Effect: Udyr gains life steal.
Activation: Udyr gains a shield that absorbs damage for 5 seconds.
Cost 47/44/41/38/35 mana
Cooldown 6 seconds

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] C410
Bear Stance
Persistent Effect:Udyr's basic attacks cause him to dash a short distance closer to his target and stun it for 1 second.
The dash and stun cannot reoccur on the same target within 6 seconds.
Activation: Udyr gains increased movement speed and ignores unit collision for a few seconds.
Cost 47/44/41/38/35 mana
Cooldown 6 seconds

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] C510
Phoenix Stance
Persistent Effect: On the first attack after activation and on every third attack, Udyr engulfs enemies in front of him in flame, dealing magic damage.
Activation: Udyr sends out pulsing waves of fire dealing magic damage each second to nearby enemies for 5 seconds.
Cost 47/44/41/38/35 mana
Cooldown 6 seconds
Range 625

Item Build
Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] C710

I have a really aggressive play style and Udyr fits me the best Ive played over 300+ games with udyr and tryed different setups. This setup has been my most successful so far.

still in the works..
www.lolking.net/guides/236503

Last edited by Skiller402 on 27/1/2014, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Skiller402
Skiller402
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4] Empty Re: Guide: Udyr God of the Jungle [S4]

Post by Huluplus 26/1/2014, 11:08 am

Seems like a decent guide, but seeing different Udyr builds, you should elaborate on why you take Tiger stance over Phoenix stance play styles. You should also elaborate slightly more on why you take the certain runes/masteries.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down