Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoxingLife's Ultimate MMing Guide! (07)

Go down

BoxingLife's Ultimate MMing Guide! (07) Empty BoxingLife's Ultimate MMing Guide! (07)

Post by sashar66 5/2/2014, 8:19 pm

First off I Would like to say these are my personal methods please do not exploit to avoid crashing items.

1. Steel nails (hard to sell but well worth it)
Steel nails are bought at the sawmill north of Varrock. They are 100gp ea most of the time and sell for around 50-70 ea in bulk. The sawmill operator keeps 1k in stock per world and sell for a steady 3gp each never changing in price. They are needed in mostly construction and the Dragon slayer quest. I can get 10-20k per hour with world hopping which leads to insane profits.
2. Red Chinchompas-
I know this method is used often but recently not so much. Chinchompas are 400-600 ea most of the time and are hunted at 63 hunter in multiple locations, the most used being the feldip hills which I recommend to use.
3. Pking
pking if you are good at it is one of the best methods in the game. Just quickly bringing it up no reason to go in depth.
4. Looting (nubby but good to start up with no requirements)
I recommend going to world 325 in camelot, edgeville or Varrock, but you can substitute and use the w302 wilderness.
Loot sharks, any good items I have gotten whips, dragon boots, dharoks, and rune but it is rare.
5. Drop parties (Nooby still....)
Drop parties and or giveaways on twitch are very profitable but do not waste to much time on them because they can be quite boring (more boring than other things lol). search in varrock but be weary of wizard lurers. and never go to karamja with them.

sashar66
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down