Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Cille
iRoyalty
6 posters

Go down

New Member Empty New Member

Post by iRoyalty 9/2/2014, 3:42 pm

What is your RuneScape Name? - PvE Royalty

How long have you been playing RuneScape? - Since Halloween of 2006, so a little over 7 years now.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? - Quite a few, ranging anywhere from Steam clans (Counter-Strike), to Xbox clans of various sorts, to multiple MMO's over the years.  As far as Runescape Merchanting clans, no I have not.

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? - While I'm not sure if getting lucky warrants pride, I think my most valid answer is the result of my first time trying Bandos, which was yesterday. We ran three runs as a duo, and left with a Bandos Helm, Tassets, and Chestplate in roughly 50 kills.

What led you to Smokin Mils? - I'd seen you guys once before, long ago, but recently stumbled across the site again through Grand Exchange Central.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? - I've been hoping to find a community that I can simply enjoy socially, as well as learn from in the process.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? - I don't believe so.

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? - Active Flipping ~ 5-6
                                                                                             Inactive Flipping ~ 1-2
                                                                                             Investing ~ 0-1                  

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils?
Runescape - First, I'd like to finish my last 24 quests, and acquire my first "Skill" (Quest?) Cape. Hopefully followed by my first 99 shortly after.
Smokin Mils - While I believe I do not meet qualifications for a mentee application at this point, due to my being brand new in the forums, I'd like to try out that system soon. I'm anxious to broaden my merchanting knowledge, and see where it takes me.

What do you do in your spare time? - I'm currently a College Student, which occupies a decent bit of my time. If I'm not busy with that, I typically find a balance between gaming and socializing.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) - Skype is my preference, although I do use steam, may be reached in runescape, and will check my PMs on this site frequently.

Is there anything you'd like to add? - I just filled out a complete template about myself, why not say a little something about you below?

Thanks for reading cheers
iRoyalty
iRoyalty
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post by Cille 9/2/2014, 4:55 pm

Hello iRoyalty!

Welcome to the forums Smile We have a lot of different things for you to do here!
We have things both in and outside of Runescape for you to enjoy! Smile
As a mentor here I can tell you that you most likely do meet the requirements, you can check more in the link here: http://www.smokinelite.com/t71867-apply-to-be-a-general-flipping-eoc-mentee-here
We also have IRC and Teamspeak, which is GREAT for socializing with your fellow mates!
If you are interested, we also have a tier 7 ingame clan, which you can find more info about here: http://www.smokinelite.com/t45470-welcome-to-smokin-mils-clan-chat

Looking forward to seeing you around Smile feel free to pm any rank if you have any questions Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 9/2/2014, 5:23 pm

Welcome to the forums iRoyalty!
First of all, congratulations on killing the Bandos GWD General. Wow your first trip made some nice cash.
Good luck on your Quest Cape. I personally love quests and own one too :p
As Cille said you currently do probably meet requirements for a mentee so feel free to apply Smile
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Huluplus 9/2/2014, 7:09 pm

Welcome to  Epic  you have come to the right place to expand your merchanting knowledge, if you ever need help we are always here to answer questions!
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 9/2/2014, 7:39 pm

Welcome to the forums. We have lots of guides on merchanting/investing. Pick a couple out and give them a read.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by iRoyalty 10/2/2014, 12:45 am

Oh awesome, I wasn't sure whether or not activity length was an additional requirement, due to an applicant being denied for said reason, but if not, I'll gladly apply in the near future.

Thank you all for the warm welcome Smile
iRoyalty
iRoyalty
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 10/2/2014, 10:28 am

Welcome, iRoyalty.

iRoyalty wrote:Oh awesome, I wasn't sure whether or not activity length was an additional requirement, due to an applicant being denied for said reason, but if not, I'll gladly apply in the near future.

Thank you all for the warm welcome Smile

All you really need to apply for mentorship is money and some decency. You can worry about time when you try to apply for rank.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down