Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Careful if staking

4 posters

Go down

Careful if staking Empty Careful if staking

Post by Yamiteh 21/3/2014, 9:44 am

Just saw this on the Runescape Forums:

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?317,318,443,65329295

0mg us 0wn wrote:
This is what happened about an hour ago in Duel Arena. I'm staking for an Armadyl Crossbow.... aaand I win! I should be happier than ever you think? But noooo.

My inventory was full except for one spot and this one spot was taken up by my bolts that I had fired during the duel. So what happens? The Armadyl Crossbow gets dropped on the ground! And is seen for EVERYONE (in Duel Arena World 301!!!!) INSTANTLY! It was dropped and seen for everybody instantly, and I lost it... My question to you Jagex is how the heck is this possible? Just HOW? It's not fair at all. It should atleast have a timer before being visible for everybody.... I hope you can do something for me since I honestly feel I deserve it.

/ Sincerely, A Sad Scaper(0mg--us--own)
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Careful if staking Empty Re: Careful if staking

Post by I like turtles 22/3/2014, 8:16 pm

I don't generally stake but this must have been a problem in the past if it's only showing it's head now.

Thanks for the heads up
I like turtles
I like turtles
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roberto1 5/5/2014, 1:08 am

in 2007 (i know this is an old post) - but there was a little scam going on, exploiting a bug where basically the game didnt register you had all your inventory spots taken. you would wield your weapon and armour and agree to no "weapon" granted by the other player you would then forcibly drop your weapon and punch away during the duel- by which time your weapon probably already got picked up by the duelers friend . but this was patched within an hour of people complaining about it.

I doubt fagex would have helped this guy.
Roberto1
Roberto1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 5/5/2014, 3:03 am

locked gravedug
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)