Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG

2 posters

Go down

RPG Empty RPG

Post by Kallyadranoch 5/5/2014, 2:35 pm

I am an avid RPG player, being it my favorite game, above any consoles and such.
But, where I live, RPG dice are extremelly expensive (more than us$20 a pack with 7). Roaming through the web, I found that with a bit more than that ($29, the most expensive I found) I could get a pound of dice (chessex or wiz dice brands).
I even tried getting them through ebay or amazon, but had some problems (triple price because of taxes or they won't ship here).
My family is organizing a trip to Orlando, Florida, next year (family trips, yay  Rolling Eyes ) and I'm thinking about buying some dice for me there. The problem is, I couldn't find through google any place where I could buy them.

Does anyone here knows where I could buy RPG dice (preferably bulks, like chessex pound of dice)? We'll be staying at Disney hotels, most likely all star movies, music or sports, where we've already been to.

We'll be getting a rented car, but it'll be unlikely for me to use it freely, since my family is kinda big and they'll probably need the car more than I do...

Thanks a lot in advance!

Kallyadranoch
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

RPG Empty Re: RPG

Post by Dag 5/5/2014, 7:17 pm

Are you saying you're looking for places to get them online, or places around Orlando, Florida that you could get them?

Online, there's plenty of places you could get shipped to your house, which I could link you if you would like.

As for a real location, i'm not sure, as i'm unfamiliar with that area.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallyadranoch 5/5/2014, 9:43 pm

I'd love to know places to get them.

Online it'll cost me more than 3x the price (~offer price + 2+x offer price as taxes, which is ridiculous) to get them shipped to my house.

I'd buy them online and ship them to my hotel, but I don't really know how long that would take and, also, I don't know if the hotel accept something like that (or, if I bought it and it arrived before me, if the hotel would hold them until I got there)

Kallyadranoch
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum