Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help! :p

+3
Yamiteh
Blood
Cille
7 posters

Go down

Need help! :p Empty Need help! :p

Post by Cille 6/5/2014, 10:04 am

So.. I'm going through the post-completionist demotivation phase here..

I have no idea what to do in rs atm, so I really need some ideas!

as I said I have the comp cape, so no need to mention my stats or quests or whatever.

I have no intention of going for trimmed comp at this time, so please don't say that either :p

I need some realistic goals both longterm and shortterm, but I also need ways to stick to them!

This is my current log, idk if you can find any inspiration there or whatever.
http://www.smokinelite.com/t56986p225-cilles-in-game-log#1125522

I'd like 120 slayer in the long run, but atm I just can't get myself to even bother.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Need help! :p Empty Re: Need help! :p

Post by Blood 6/5/2014, 10:31 am

What about collecting minigame rewards? Full ibis + sceptre of the gods for example would be nice just to have in your collection.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 6/5/2014, 11:36 am

Spoiler:
On a serious note, I'd do as Blood said. Go for some minigame rewards or cool shortish trim requirements. I wouldn't do Ibis or sceptre just yet though, wait for skilling weekend for increased chances :p

You could also try and get a collection of titles like "of daemonheim", "the annihilator", "the defeater" not sure what you have already :p

Or possibly try and get some cool pets. Cresbot, Vitalis, Jad, Freezy, Gano runt, Phoenix.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 6/5/2014, 1:48 pm

If you enjoyed training, why not start another account and go for maxed on it? Of course that's super long term, but you could start simple, like aiming for 70 in all skills or something like that. Just something to keep you busy Smile
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GsKiki 6/5/2014, 3:50 pm

If you wanna make a new account like Dag suggested, you can also make it skiller, or some type of pure Smile
GsKiki
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 6/5/2014, 4:20 pm

Dag wrote:If you enjoyed training, why not start another account and go for maxed on it? Of course that's super long term, but you could start simple, like aiming for 70 in all skills or something like that. Just something to keep you busy Smile

GsKiki wrote:If you wanna make a new account like Dag suggested, you can also make it skiller, or some type of pure Smile

I did indeed think about making an account, I just think after 1-2 weeks I'll be dead bored of that and come back crawling just to start back where I am now

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WastedWolfes 6/5/2014, 4:44 pm

What about doing like a Solo Boss binge for 2-3 weeks, and just see how much you can make. But I don't know long term since you've pretty much completed everything. Razz
Honestly, just doing the skills you would enjoy I guess.
WastedWolfes
WastedWolfes
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Merzz 6/5/2014, 6:53 pm

Cille wrote:I have no intention of going for trimmed comp at this time, so please don't say that either :p

Trim reqs because if you don't do them and someday want to go for it you regret not doing them
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum