Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update of the week: Ashdale stuff and titles

+4
Phileep
Music
Lucky
Merzz
8 posters

Go down

Update of the week: Ashdale stuff and titles Empty Update of the week: Ashdale stuff and titles

Post by Merzz 13/5/2014, 1:20 am

Ashdale

Oh the Ashdale... Now you can go back there and replay the quest boss once in a week for more black pearls which gives bonus xp members will get 2 per week and f2p 1 per week. They also released lodestone to make it easier to go there.

Path System

More tweaks to it and more tasks to do! This is good for new players.

Titles

Now everyone in top 100 on seasonal hiscores gets the title but they get grey title and #1 gets the golden one!
'Maxed' and 'the Completionist' titles have been released and they can be unlocked by equipping Max cape (Maxed) and Completionist Cape (the Completionist)

Interesting Patch Notes

• The wardrobe tab no longer endlessly flashes.
  • Silverhawk boots now have the option for level 1 Defence.
  • A new combat stun animation has been added.
  • The word "Tetsu" is no longer filtered when the word filter is enabled.
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Update of the week: Ashdale stuff and titles Empty Re: Update of the week: Ashdale stuff and titles

Post by Lucky 13/5/2014, 1:53 am

Merzz wrote:
Titles

Now everyone in top 100 on seasonal hiscores gets the title but they get grey title and #1 gets the golden one!

So many people are gunna be mad about this lol!
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Update of the week: Ashdale stuff and titles Empty Re: Update of the week: Ashdale stuff and titles

Post by Music 13/5/2014, 2:03 am

Merzz wrote:Silverhawk boots now have the option for level 1 Defence.

They also work with Bonus agility xp once again  cheers 
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phileep 13/5/2014, 3:03 am

I just can't get over the fact that they censored tetsu XD
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 13/5/2014, 5:19 am

Im working on Seasonal titles now and I really like how they added that top 100 people get silver and 1st gets gold and some other title also.
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Merzz 13/5/2014, 9:43 am

I love my golden 'the Completionist' title Razz

Update of the week: Ashdale stuff and titles 8K6zw
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 13/5/2014, 12:05 pm

I like these updates Smile Well.. Most of them XD See no point for the Ashdale one but eh oh well!

And dat completionist title <3 (I might actually not use this, unless I get a 120 cape)

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 13/5/2014, 1:29 pm

Max and Completionist titles are kind of redundant considering there are capes to signify the same things. I guess it's like our badge system?
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 13/5/2014, 1:51 pm

Music wrote:
Merzz wrote:Silverhawk boots now have the option for level 1 Defence.

They also work with Bonus agility xp once again  cheers 

Yeah thank god...I bought 4k of them and realized they didn't work, and feared they were going to make some stupid change to them with bonus XP, thank god they didn't. #2.4mbonusagilityxp
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 13/5/2014, 3:10 pm

Cille wrote:I like these updates :)Well.. Most of them XD See no point for the Ashdale one but eh oh well!

And dat completionist title <3 (I might actually not use this, unless I get a 120 cape)

You can get 2 black pearls (which give up to 20k bonus xp) per week by repeating and killing the boss. So it's not completely useless, dat bonus slayer xp doe
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 13/5/2014, 3:15 pm

Music wrote:
Cille wrote:I like these updates :)Well.. Most of them XD See no point for the Ashdale one but eh oh well!

You can get 2 black pearls (which give up to 20k bonus xp) per week by repeating and killing the boss. So it's not completely useless, dat bonus slayer xp doe

Oh I know! But still not a "yay omg this is awesome" update :p

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 13/5/2014, 3:26 pm

Cille wrote:
Music wrote:

Well, I think it's kinda cool to be able to go back, as Ashdale is a neat area in general, which is why I like the tutorial over the previous (failed) attempts Jagex has made. It connects a lot better to the game. Tutorial Island ftw tho
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 14/5/2014, 5:18 pm

Music wrote:
Cille wrote:
Music wrote:

Well, I think it's kinda cool to be able to go back, as Ashdale is a neat area in general, which is why I like the tutorial over the previous (failed) attempts Jagex has made. It connects a lot better to the game. Tutorial Island ftw tho

Is there still a limit of can only use one pearl per day shit?
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 14/5/2014, 6:10 pm

Lucky wrote:
Music wrote:
Cille wrote:
Music wrote:

Is there still a limit of can only use one pearl per day shit?

No you can use both in one day
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down