Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

+22
Princess Toon
KetchupFTW
mypet tr0ll
Seppe
hmm maybe
BamZam
Broeder
Fatal
WisdomStar
Zombeh
celeritas0
Spunq
Daxaal
Skrillex
Leakee
Julij2
Dag
Connor
Cald
piramatrix
Frekwency
Isen
26 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Cald 5/6/2014, 7:24 am

I hate even thinking about this show now, its so hard knowing that every character you like will die because thats just how that fat neckbeard GRRM operates!
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Dag 5/6/2014, 2:20 pm

Cald wrote:I hate even thinking about this show now, its so hard knowing that every character you like will die because thats just how that fat neckbeard GRRM operates!

Lol @ neckbeard...

I'm predicting john snow dies next episode, when mance's army attacks. No, i don't want this to happen. But as you said, every character you like will die, so I have no hope that john snow will live Sad
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 5/6/2014, 2:25 pm

Dag wrote:
Cald wrote:I hate even thinking about this show now, its so hard knowing that every character you like will die because thats just how that fat neckbeard GRRM operates!

Lol @ neckbeard...

I'm predicting john snow dies next episode, when mance's army attacks. No, i don't want this to happen. But as you said, every character you like will die, so I have no hope that john snow will live Sad

Maybe he's set it up to mind fuck everyone though. He knows that the viewers/readers will be rooting for the apparent "good" guys with a strong moral conviction such as the Starks and then Oberyn. By constantly shattering our expectations for good to prevail, we've all come to expect the characters we like will more than likely get killed. So, maybe when all hope is lost he'll redeem it by letting the clearly good characters live and rule. Or maybe everyone dies and it's just the dragons roaming the world.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 5/6/2014, 5:00 pm

Hey GRRM I just bought your next 2 books in the series so you better not kill of my favourite character CERSEI LANNISTER or that really cool guy MERYN FUCKING TRANT, oh and dont ever put that hoe ass Daenerys on the throne and since you hate your fans so much I know you will do the opposite hahahahahaha

Dont kill Ygritte in the next episode because she is part of my fap material :'(
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 5/6/2014, 5:18 pm

The real ending

Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 5/6/2014, 5:55 pm

Skrillex wrote:The real ending

Seen that Razz Wish it was true Sad

From a while back, but http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/george_rr_martin_reveals_his_game_of_thrones_backup_ending-2013-11
He told the producers the ending incase anything happens to him and he can't continue writing, and it's made me think imagine if he was assassinated for attempting to kill Tryion off Razz
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 6/6/2014, 7:16 am

Skrillex wrote:The real ending

Now I feel even worse knowing how it could have ended. I hate u guys  Sad 
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal 7/6/2014, 4:16 am

I have't watch since Season 1, but reading all of your opinions makes my day. Great thread to read <3
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 7/6/2014, 7:42 pm

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 B7cea2740907a08ed5a933fb6b970550
NOO!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

This better not be a book spoiler :'(
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 7/6/2014, 8:02 pm

Spunq wrote:The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 B7cea2740907a08ed5a933fb6b970550
NOO!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST IF YOU DONT WANT A SPOILER

ADWD SPOILER:
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 7/6/2014, 10:39 pm

Leakee wrote:
Spunq wrote:The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 B7cea2740907a08ed5a933fb6b970550
NOO!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST IF YOU DONT WANT A SPOILER

ADWD SPOILER:
Quoting it because i'm too curious, I told you last time please no more spoilers lol, I seriously can't help myself Sad Razz
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 7/6/2014, 11:32 pm

GET PUMPED, BOYS
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 Tumblr_n0lb50TkII1rh6xo6o3_r1_250
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 Tumblr_n0lb50TkII1rh6xo6o4_r1_250
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 8/6/2014, 2:00 am

Skrillex wrote:GET PUMPED, BOYS
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 Tumblr_n0lb50TkII1rh6xo6o3_r1_250
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 Tumblr_n0lb50TkII1rh6xo6o4_r1_250
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 U6jwh
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 8/6/2014, 3:39 am

New rule. No book spoilers. That thing I just read because spunq quoted it pissed me off. GTFO
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 8/6/2014, 3:59 am

Frekwency wrote:New rule. No book spoilers. That thing I just read because spunq quoted it pissed me off. GTFO

I said this 2 pages ago  Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 8/6/2014, 8:25 am

a lannister always pays his debts walks his dog

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 AwrpVP1_700b_v1
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 9/6/2014, 12:50 am

Omg 10 mins I'm so excited I just can't contain myself...
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 9/6/2014, 9:07 am

Poor Jon Snow Sad
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 9/6/2014, 10:10 am

Awesome episode! Really good fight scenes and some hectic moments, can't wait until next week's season finale!
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 9/6/2014, 10:14 am

Little birdy told me the finale will be 66mins long, Smile

Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 9/6/2014, 12:40 pm

Julij2 wrote:Poor Jon Snow Sad
Ikr D: I was talking to Inchy saying that Ygritte is a #@/% for killing Crowe's but then when Jon smiled then she got shot I cried.

Cald wrote:Awesome episode! Really good fight scenes and some hectic moments, can't wait until next week's season finale!
Loved the giant bit, when one giant shot an arrow which sent someone flying through the roof Razz

Broeder wrote:Little birdy told me the finale will be 66mins long, Smile
I hope it is Very Happy Don't wanna wait a long time for S5 though Sad
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 9/6/2014, 12:51 pm

Found this on internet, sorry for double post Razz
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 Aemon-500x280

Also I just had to make this Razz
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 OPCOL4m
Sorry it's small/bad quality Razz
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 9/6/2014, 1:37 pm

Let's kill all the ''good'' characters, let's destroy all love stories  Sad 

Anyways it was a really good episode apart from Ygritte/Jon ending. I also ended quite liking ser Alliser in this episode. Although he is a moron but he really showed himself in good light today. I really wonder if they can make it though. They've held on really good but wildlings won't make same mistakes again.

Can't wait for the finale! I'm awating Tyrion's execution, Jon Snow's death. Should be enough  lol!
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 9/6/2014, 2:06 pm

well, the wildlings lost their advantage with the smaller group attacking from the other side. So from now the main point of defence is the small tunnel with only the outer gate intact
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 9/6/2014, 2:48 pm

Broeder wrote:well, the wildlings lost their advantage with the smaller group attacking from the other side. So from now the main point of defence is the small tunnel with only the outer gate intact

I call 300.

Oh wait only 100 of them.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next