Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

+22
Princess Toon
KetchupFTW
mypet tr0ll
Seppe
hmm maybe
BamZam
Broeder
Fatal
WisdomStar
Zombeh
celeritas0
Spunq
Daxaal
Skrillex
Leakee
Julij2
Dag
Connor
Cald
piramatrix
Frekwency
Isen
26 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Frekwency 19/5/2014, 7:44 pm

Ok, what's up with the cutting away from Khaleesi's sex scene.. I mean COME ON, we haven't been graced by those bodacious boobies since s3 finally... There are a bunch of articles floating about saying we wont be seeing her naked anymore, but that's just a rumor and I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.

Anyway, this episode (5-18-14) wasn't the best. The part where Littlefinger pushed that bitch through the moon door was basically what I expected to happen.. nothing special there. I was a little concerned we'd lose another stark though.

Oberyn is a B.A. mutherfucker. nuff said.
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Dag 19/5/2014, 7:57 pm

Frekwency wrote:There are a bunch of articles floating about saying we wont be seeing her naked anymore

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 2 WqMWK7z
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 20/5/2014, 5:23 am

Frekwency wrote:Ok, what's up with the cutting away from Khaleesi's sex scene.. I mean COME ON, we haven't been graced by those bodacious boobies since s3 finally... There are a bunch of articles floating about saying we wont be seeing her naked anymore, but that's just a rumor and I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.

at least we got to see Red Priestess' boobs Smile
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 20/5/2014, 9:44 pm

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 2 RepulsiveEarnestDunnart
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 23/5/2014, 8:41 am

piramatrix wrote:
Frekwency wrote:Ok, what's up with the cutting away from Khaleesi's sex scene.. I mean COME ON, we haven't been graced by those bodacious boobies since s3 finally... There are a bunch of articles floating about saying we wont be seeing her naked anymore, but that's just a rumor and I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.

at least we got to see Red Priestess' boobs Smile

THAT IS NOT A FAIR TRADE AT ALL! I will not accept this at all.
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 27/5/2014, 2:39 pm

Frekwency wrote:The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 2 RepulsiveEarnestDunnart

Rofl XD. I just got caught up with this episode; it was pretty entertaining throughout. I'm definitely starting to like Littlefinger a lot more this season. As everyone else said, Oberyn is a complete badass, and I'm looking forward to him as Tyrion's champion. That entire conversation with Tyrion was awesome, he's a really honorable man. And yea I heard the same shit about Emilia Clarke, saying that she's not going to be doing the nude scenes anymore :'(
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 27/5/2014, 4:37 pm

Skrillex wrote:
Frekwency wrote:The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 2 RepulsiveEarnestDunnart

Rofl XD. I just got caught up with this episode; it was pretty entertaining throughout. I'm definitely starting to like Littlefinger a lot more this season. As everyone else said, Oberyn is a complete badass, and I'm looking forward to him as Tyrion's champion. That entire conversation with Tyrion was awesome, he's a really honorable man. And yea I heard the same shit about Emilia Clarke, saying that she's not going to be doing the nude scenes anymore :'(

We should make a charity on SM to see Emilia Clarkes ti-I mean boobs again Razz
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 27/5/2014, 7:53 pm

Spunq wrote:

I will donate my cumbox
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 27/5/2014, 9:07 pm

Frekwency wrote:
Spunq wrote:

I will donate my cumbox

I will do the honor of donating the same mentioned item. But seriously, she better not let the fans down.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 27/5/2014, 9:32 pm

Skrillex wrote:
Frekwency wrote:
Spunq wrote:

I will donate my cumbox

I will do the honor of donating the same mentioned item. But seriously, she better not let the fans down.

Tbh tits or riot
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 28/5/2014, 1:09 am

Dag wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
Frekwency wrote:
Spunq wrote:

I will donate my cumbox

Tbh tits or riot

Rofl that would actually be pretty hilarious. Imagine the signs just saying "Khaleesi, show THEM".
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 28/5/2014, 8:52 pm

Skrillex wrote:
Dag wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
Frekwency wrote:
Spunq wrote:

I will donate my cumbox

Tbh tits or riot

Rofl that would actually be pretty hilarious. Imagine the signs just saying "Khaleesi, show THEM".

#Cut4EmiliasBoobies

Im going through withdrawal symptoms this week
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 29/5/2014, 2:15 am

Leakee wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
Dag wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
Frekwency wrote:
Spunq wrote:

I will donate my cumbox

Tbh tits or riot

#Cut4EmiliasBoobies

I'm so stoked for this next epi, m8
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 29/5/2014, 2:33 am

Skrillex wrote:
Leakee wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
Dag wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
Frekwency wrote:
Spunq wrote:

I will donate my cumbox

Tbh tits or riot

#Cut4EmiliasBoobies

She's teasing us, because we've been withheld from her boobs for so long, we've forgot how magnificent they are, so when she does show them (yes she will or I will cry) it will be the best naked clip we've seen of her.
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 29/5/2014, 1:50 pm

Just started reading A Feast for Crows becaz fak da sistem
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 29/5/2014, 4:26 pm

Spunq wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
Leakee wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
Dag wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
Frekwency wrote:
Spunq wrote:

I will donate my cumbox

Tbh tits or riot

#Cut4EmiliasBoobies

She's teasing us, because we've been withheld from her boobs for so long, we've forgot how magnificent they are, so when she does show them (yes she will or I will cry) it will be the best naked clip we've seen of her.

L0L yes man, those are my thoughts too. I will be crying.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 29/5/2014, 8:55 pm

I'm getting super excited in hope to see them, so i'm watching video's of her on youtube Razz

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that her parents, especially her dad watches it? Razz

EDIT: Youtube code isn't working for some reason  scratch 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9X7n_6jx-s
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 29/5/2014, 9:52 pm

She only made #49 on maxims top 100...

GOD DAMN IT
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 29/5/2014, 10:38 pm

Leakee wrote:She only made #49 on maxims top 100...

GOD DAMN IT

Obviously not everyone watches Game of Thrones, if they saw her in action (naked  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ) they'd all vote for her, she's on a whole new scale!
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 30/5/2014, 6:43 am

Spunq wrote:

GOD DAMN IT

Obviously not everyone watches Game of Thrones, if they saw her in action (naked  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ) they'd all vote for her, she's on a whole new scale!

Yeah man... Miley is like #25 like wut
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 30/5/2014, 2:58 pm

Leakee wrote:
Spunq wrote:

GOD DAMN IT

Yeah man... Miley is like #25 like wut

Lol Miley is gross wtf. And rofl Spunq, yea that must be awkward as shit for her dad to see her get banged on screen.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 30/5/2014, 4:49 pm

I thought this is Game of thrones dicsussion. Last two pages all I hear about is Emilia Clarke's tits  lol! 
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 30/5/2014, 6:44 pm

Julij2 wrote:I thought this is Game of thrones dicsussion. Last two pages all I hear about is Emilia Clarke's tits  lol! 
Isn't that the reason everyone watches Game of Thrones?  scratch 
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 30/5/2014, 6:51 pm

Spunq wrote:
Julij2 wrote:I thought this is Game of thrones dicsussion. Last two pages all I hear about is Emilia Clarke's tits  lol! 
Isn't that the reason everyone watches Game of Thrones?  scratch 

Tbh what is Game of Thrones with Khalessi Tits?
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 30/5/2014, 7:52 pm

OK GUYS HERE'S SOME DISCUSSION

Arya has her list of people she wants to kill, who is on yours? (GoT Characters)

Lets say 10 Max:

1.Melissandre
2.Meryn Fucking Trant
3.Ser Alliser Thorne
4.Queen Cersei
5.Daario Naharis
6.Robert Arryn
7.Walder Frey
8.Ramsay Snow
9.Joffr...Oh wait
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next