Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warbands

4 posters

Go down

Warbands Empty Warbands

Post by celeritas0 15/5/2014, 2:25 am

What's the current procedure for doing these? I remember in the past one would join the "Warband PK" fc and wear a certain cape, is it still like that?
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Warbands Empty Re: Warbands

Post by Lucky 15/5/2014, 12:50 pm

It's a bunch of cliques with pretty strict rules. Unless you know a "usual" in an FC you pretty much are stuck with warband tracker which never seem to so as well. From the times I've tried dping them it's not worth dealing with them anymore, plus it seems every FC leader and their mother is paranoid >.> but if you know a "regular" in an FC it'll be much easier for you
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by celeritas0 15/5/2014, 3:08 pm

Ah, I see, thanks. Well, will give it a shot, but unfortunately don't know any regulars, lol.
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 15/5/2014, 3:22 pm

Just be in warbands 1 until other fcs are announced.
Go to http://www.warbandtracker.com/ for more info.

Yeah there are lots of rules and some fc owners are really paranoid but if you abide by all of the rules you should be fine.

Sucks sometimes though, there was once some guy that made us all wait at lumby lodestone doing *nothing* for 25 mins before going to camps. I didn't want to wait and left and I got kicked from the fc lol.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 21/5/2014, 4:54 pm

it has been awhile since ive done warbands my friend recently told me the gear requirements for his chat he uses..i know some chats require different gear but this is for "iron Feary"..pretty sure it is the same chat..if so you will need the following gear.

Royal dhide
Dragon helm
Royal Cbow *or* polypore staff
Team 48 cape (cape does change monthly)

Beat of burden: war tort, terror bird, ect (to store food in, preferably rocktails)

It may also be worth looking at the warband tracker which Yamiteh has pointed out for you as it gives useful info and when warbands are about to start. Make sure you are in a warband chat 25 minutes early to ensure that you do get an add by the leader and not left behind. In the past i have not had any issues with them, however i have not gone to warbands for months so am unsure if it is the same chat..just assuming it is still under "iron Feary" since my friend mentioned his group were still around.
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down