Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework

3 posters

Go down

Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework Empty Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework

Post by JIGL0JAY 14/6/2014, 5:55 pm

The only, ONLY reason I am making this report is a failure to communicate what the hold up has been apart from "my teacher hasnt told me my grade" for ONE MONTH after I completed the assignment. I also realized at the time, and recognize now, that his TWC status means that he is not the most trustworthy of people on the forums right now. That being said, I am posting this as a hope that I can get some closure from him or in general about my payment status.

Really, Chippy, I didn't want to do this. But you said you got your results a week ago, and you haven't said anything to me.

Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework Chip110

Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework Chip210

Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework Chip310

Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework Chip410

Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework Chip510
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework Empty Re: Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework

Post by Christmas 14/6/2014, 7:08 pm

His last visit to the forums was May 21st, Sent him a PM to respond to this thread ASAP. I will also forward this along to admins as well since this is the second time this has happened..
Christmas
Christmas
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework Empty Re: Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 14/6/2014, 9:15 pm

He has 3 days to respond before I contact his school to see if the results are in explaining the person who completed the projects is curious if he is due payment yet.
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 15/6/2014, 7:47 am

[ADMIN] Adrijana wrote: He has 3 days to respond before I contact his school to see if the results are in explaining the person who completed the projects is curious if he is due payment yet.

I know I shouldnt reply since its now out of my hands but thank you, I didnt expect to not get paid for something like this and that would make me laugh so hard to find out he gets shit on for this.

Spoiler:
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 17/6/2014, 4:18 pm

It deeply saddens me that Chippy has not posted. I have sent him another email alerting him of this thread.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Christmas 17/6/2014, 5:45 pm

Deleted all posts that are not relevant to this thread. This is a scam report, not a topic for debate or opinions. All posts that aren't relevant, have evidence, or are involved in this scam will be deleted again.
Christmas
Christmas
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 19/6/2014, 7:16 am

[ADMIN] Adrijana wrote: He has 3 days to respond before I contact his school to see if the results are in explaining the person who completed the projects is curious if he is due payment yet.

It is quite disheartening to see that Chippy has not responded to me. Because he is in Australia, he is ~16 hours ahead, which marks this as now week #2 of him actually having the results of his homework.

I understand that "bumping this" is not entirely necessary, but I am also updating that I have not received any contact from Chippy at all.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 29/6/2014, 2:25 am

Has there been a status update, Adrijana? I'm only posting here as the times I do try to get on IRC/TS I miss you by a few minutes or hours.

I have emailed Chippy a number of times between now and then (none of which attempting to aggravate the situation, merely requests for more info from him). Obviously I have not received a reply back in the slightest.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 1/7/2014, 5:29 am

Finally got thru to the school. After a short conversation, I was given an email to send proof on. I sent that this morning and will post any feedback I get back from the school. I have also taken the time to track down additional info and information has been forwarded to his mom. I'll keep you all posted. Sorry it took as long but IRL got a bit away from me.
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 25/7/2014, 1:42 am

Chipmunk - Et tu, brute? Failed payment for homework Chip610

I just got this update. I requested proof of the failing grade.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 5/8/2014, 5:56 am

Unfortunately for me, it has now nearly reached the 2nd week since Chippy has sent me that message after requesting proof from him.

I feel he has been stalling me by saying he got a failing grade and has to pay off a loan. I also 100% understand that there is no way that I am going to be able to extract payment from Chippy short of getting the mafia to break his kneecaps. I am simply updating the thread pointlessly.

If Adrijana feels she has exhausted all of her power to do anything about this, this thread can be locked.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down