Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm Gost Dude

5 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm Gost Dude Empty Hello, I'm Gost Dude

Post by Gost Dude 20/6/2014, 4:36 am

So by the title you can tell what my in game name is. I'll just fill out the template to make things easier for everyone.

I found smoking Mils by Google searching because I want to learn more about Merchanting.
Probably the biggest thing I want to learn is how to make more money than what my dailies bring in.
I actually am currently a member of another clan, I won't say which one so it can't be viewed as advertising.
I don't currently know anyone in Smokin Mills, but I would not mind meeting new people!
8. I can't go higher because I do work 2 jobs so I can't dedicate everything to this game. And I'm a novice. So I can probably only guess some of the basics.
In the 7+ years I've been on Runescape I've never had more than a handful of cash so I would like to be able to catch up.
I practice my instrument, play other games, or read.
If someone wanted to contact me they should probably send me a PM because I'm bad at responding to anything else.
I'm excited for what can come!

Gost Dude
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Gost Dude Empty Re: Hello, I'm Gost Dude

Post by Gildarts 20/6/2014, 4:39 am

Welcome to SM, hope you can reach you goal!
You can check out some merching logs or guides which may help ya a lot Very Happy
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 20/6/2014, 5:43 am

hey welcome to sm, hope you enjoy your stay here. if you want to learn about merchanting and got a 30 min + 1hour a day time you can consider joining the mentoring system, they teach you everything about flipping and investing.

http://www.smokinelite.com/f73-mentors
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 20/6/2014, 6:31 am

Hey there. Welcome to the forums, you can definitely say what clan you're from lol, that's not advertising.

Come join us in our swiftirc channel #smokinmils and get to know the other ranks!
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Poloyuna 21/6/2014, 3:42 am

Welcome!
Poloyuna
Poloyuna
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)