Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20M Black Longswords

+3
KMV
Ms. Santa
Riolu
7 posters

Go down

20M Black Longswords Empty 20M Black Longswords

Post by Riolu 24/6/2014, 4:18 pm

Hey guys! I just wanted to ask all of you if you can help me reach my new set goal, of 20M Black Longswords. I have no idea what gave me the idea.. Ehh -Cough cough.-200M Cabbages. -Cough cough..- But I really want to achieve this goal for a reason: Giving it all back to the community in bulky cash stacks. I don't know why.. But I just do! Since I'm always going to be a poor sucker, I'm taking note of my exact cash stack for when it happens. That way, I stay with the same amount of money I started with.

So if anybody wants to help, please reply to this post. I don't really expect anybody to help me out, but it's worth a shot to ask a question like this every once in a while..

Thanks again! Very Happy

Last edited by Riolu on 24/6/2014, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I thought about it and said, "Why would anyone help?")
Riolu
Riolu
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

20M Black Longswords Empty Re: 20M Black Longswords

Post by Ms. Santa 24/6/2014, 5:39 pm

Good luck with this! Although be very careful as there probably are not that many in the game. When I was collecting staves it only took about 700K (i think!) to bump the price so high as to realize there were not that many left in the game.
Ms. Santa
Ms. Santa
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu 24/6/2014, 5:50 pm

Ah! That must have been pretty unlucky! But in the end, you did make some profit, right? I'm just buying these sword so I can make more profit! Giving back to the community is fun..

But seriously, if anybody wants to help, please do. I can't do this like.. This. ._.
Riolu
Riolu
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 25/6/2014, 10:08 pm

the only issue is getting this off the ground. As far as I know the shop in Varrock and the tormented wraith are the only ways this item comes into the game. Since tormented wraith is dead content I can't imagine too many come into the game that way.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 26/6/2014, 1:21 am

I beleive you can also get black longswords from cluescrolls, correct me if im wrong?
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu 26/6/2014, 1:42 am

See, the only problem to why I can't achieve it alone is because I'm not a member anymore. Of course, I'm going to be buying Black longswords from the shop, I just need your help with whatever you can help with. It can be big or small. Maybe you don't want to help. That's fine! I just want to know if anybody is willing to help.
Riolu
Riolu
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by gunmage8 26/6/2014, 2:40 am

Wouldnt this cost a huge amoung of many to collect 20m as far as i know this idea isnt to cheap
gunmage8
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu 26/6/2014, 3:23 am

That's why I'm giving back bulky cash stacks to the ones who helped me out. See, I'm buying the majority to help. If you guys pitch in just a little bit, I could gradually give back up to 5-7 times the amount you gave me. And depending on how much time you guys put into it, I can give you even more. I practically want to help you and help myself. I'm starting to think about this and.. I don't think I'm helping the community.. Am I? Am I just adding more Black Longswords into the game? I don't know..
Riolu
Riolu
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 26/6/2014, 3:40 am

To take loans you would have to open up a investment bank,
Found here: http://www.smokinelite.com/f133-investment-banks
Requirements : http://www.smokinelite.com/t77152-investment-bank-requirements-applications
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu 26/6/2014, 3:48 am

Thanks, Herb. I just think that.. Listing others in everything to remind me how much I owe is a little easier than.. Typing an entire essay.
Riolu
Riolu
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by coobacaba 26/6/2014, 4:00 am

20m black swords isn't happening

coobacaba
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu 26/6/2014, 4:35 am

coobacaba wrote:20m black swords isn't happening

Thanks..
Riolu
Riolu
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 26/6/2014, 4:43 am

Riolu wrote:Thanks, Herb. I just think that.. Listing others in everything to remind me how much I owe is a little easier than.. Typing an entire essay.

It's A rule tho, i'm sorry.
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu 26/6/2014, 5:03 am

Herblore wrote:
Riolu wrote:Thanks, Herb. I just think that.. Listing others in everything to remind me how much I owe is a little easier than.. Typing an entire essay.

It's A rule tho, i'm sorry.

I like the way that you think, Herb. But I'm guessing that.. Since I just can't, I might as well close this thread. I don't think it's even possible anymore.
Riolu
Riolu
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down