Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scammed by 3uWWK

5 posters

Go down

Scammed by 3uWWK Empty Scammed by 3uWWK

Post by Heartstop123 29/6/2014, 3:42 pm

I recently purchased a LoL account on EUW for 1 month for WoW game time from 3uWWK http://www.smokinelite.com/u71417
since then I have found out that apparently the account was "hacked" by 3uWWK and the "original owner" has now recovered it. I am using quotes because I don't quite have proof that 3uWWK is the original owner or not, however I am suspect.

I don't expect anything to come of this, just want it to be known.

his email is : hulle95@hotmail.com
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Scammed by 3uWWK Empty Re: Scammed by 3uWWK

Post by Venom 29/6/2014, 5:03 pm

I can post as much proof as I have but that's only pm's from the LoL account in question. Which Heartstop already has, but incase you needed verification who it was talking to the account.
Venom
Venom
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 29/6/2014, 8:10 pm

Post may be removed if wished but,
After reading this i feel that it should be the same rules for lol/Wow acc's as it is for runescape accounts.
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 29/6/2014, 8:44 pm

Herblore wrote:Post may be removed if wished but,
After reading this i feel that it should be the same rules for lol/Wow acc's as it is for runescape accounts.
The rules are the same regarding LoL accounts, Zombeh even posted so on the thread where the scam occurred.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t81989-trading-lol-lvl-30-acc-with-all-champs-and-57-skins-for-30-day-eu-wow-playtime
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 30/6/2014, 12:33 am

Spunq wrote:
Herblore wrote:Post may be removed if wished but,
The rules are the same regarding LoL accounts, Zombeh even posted so on the thread where the scam occurred.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t81989-trading-lol-lvl-30-acc-with-all-champs-and-57-skins-for-30-day-eu-wow-playtime
ah good to know... It was already too late though.
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 1/7/2014, 5:40 am

A TWC (trade with caution) has been added to his forum account. I'll spend a bit of time tomorrow gathering more info. Sadly there isn't much I can do at this moment and a lack of response shows he does't care to fix the situation. If anyone has more information please post or send me a forum PM.
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down