Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Updates

3 posters

Go down

Vote For Updates

Future Updates I_vote_lcap31%Future Updates I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
Future Updates I_vote_lcap19%Future Updates I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
Future Updates I_vote_lcap6%Future Updates I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Future Updates I_vote_lcap6%Future Updates I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Future Updates I_vote_lcap13%Future Updates I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Future Updates I_vote_lcap25%Future Updates I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Future Updates Empty Future Updates

Post by Michael 30/6/2014, 1:11 am

Since the server has come together rather well over the past few weeks, I believe it's time we start having updates.
Gintoki has been kind enough to help me a bunch over the past few weeks, spending countless hours making sure that the server is super secure and also super reliable, we have added countless updates to make sure that all of the data a user puts into to the game stays there and isn't lost due to errors

A Poll will run for 4 days, after which the top 3 voted for updates will be set into motion.

[HungerGames]
Most people who have played on a Minecraft server have played this. The game is all about survival each player will begin in a tunnel, much like the Hunger Game series they must collect supplies and battle opponents to be the victor.

[SkyBlock]
I have had a few people come to me and say they wanted SkyBlock, I have little experience with it, but I'll gladly add the map and plugins if it's voted for.

[Creative Map]
This map would allow users to access the creative game play style within a given world or location. using plots as a form of protection for both the user and the server economy the user could place blocks within their plot but once they left the map or the plot they would no longer have any access to that item or inventory.

[Runescape Map]
The Runescape map sounds exactly like it sounds. Runescape within Minecraft. This map would be to explore only, but it gives an interesting view on Runescape

[Drop Parties]
I have already dropped some items to players over the past weeks, nothing too over powered, just some things to help the game get started. I would like to plan these out a little more, or at least let people know they are going on so everyone who can come to the parties does.

[VIP]
Running the server isn't cheap, not to mention the domains and other experiences it takes to make sure the server is not only secure, but fun and reliable. VIP would give players a slight advantage which would include access to /fly /time day and possibly dozens more perks. (Going to be about 10m EOC a month)

You CAN vote for more than one thing, but no more than three.

Last edited by Michael on 30/6/2014, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Future Updates Empty Re: Future Updates

Post by Natsu 30/6/2014, 1:22 am

Voted for;
Hunger games: because i want to host mc events and this map is perfect for that Very Happy.
Sky Block: This map is the only map i want to play after you told me what it is earlier Razz, looking forward to the challenge of starting from basically nothing and working my way up.
Vip: You've talked to me about the prices already and i know that it isn't cheap, this should definitely be a priority to encourage players to donate money to help keep the server going.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 3/7/2014, 2:18 am

And the winners are...

HungerGames
SkyBlock
VIP

SkyBlock and VIP have already been mostly implemented
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 3/7/2014, 4:54 pm

hungergames looks pretty interesting, altho i'mm still trying to figure out the basics of minecraft, so far i have only been killed by a spider and chopped some wood :p
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 4/7/2014, 3:31 pm

piramatrix wrote:hungergames looks pretty interesting, altho i'mm still trying to figure out the basics of minecraft, so far i have only been killed by a spider and chopped some wood :p

It's very interesting, it just takes a lot of players to make it fun  cheers 
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down