Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

+6
Begone13
GsKiki
CDT
Mr Rockeye
Kelly
Inhaps
10 posters

Go down

Which is your favourite entry?

Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap7%Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap7%Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap57%Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap29%Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Inhaps 7/7/2014, 10:06 pm

Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED M9xfw5E

Rules:
Your entry must be your own work; no stealing other people's work or entering in pre-made graphics
In the signature, please have your name or something related to the theme as the text
No animated entries, explicit images, text, or contents
Please include the render/stock used or a screen shot of the image in the program you used. You do not have to put up both.
Sizes are not super strict, please just try not to exceed 500x350 (or if vertical 350x500).
When in voting, you may not persuade others to vote for your entry, or vote for your own.

Prizes:
1st place: 10M
2nd place: 8M
3rd place: 4m
Public favourite: 3M

Judging System
We will have judges who will vote on all entries, and there will be a poll once the thread is in voting so you can decide your winner and favourite!
This is what the judges will be looking at so make sure you know! Each Section will be for a total of 10 points 40 total.
Spoiler:
Theme: Seaside
Be Inspired:
Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED 38371523
Author: me

Entry Deadline: July 14, 2014

FIRST PLACE and PUBLIC FAVOURITE: Ross L - 95/120 - 79.2%
Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Seaside_zps64b517f0
Inhaps' critique - 34:
Stitch's critique - 26:
Kid's critique - 35:

SECOND PLACE: Mr Rockeye - 77/120 - 64.2%
Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW913_zps3aea881b
Inhaps' critique - 28:
Stitch's critique - 21:
Kid's critique - 28:

THIRD PLACE: Leakee - 76/120 - 63.3%
Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED G1KRMdE
Inhaps' critique - 25:
Stitch's critique - 17:
Kid's critique - 34:

CDT - 59/120 - 49.2%
Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Sotw10
Inhaps' critique - 15:
Stitch's critique - 14:
Kid's critique - 30:

Last edited by Inhaps on 21/7/2014, 7:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Kelly 7/7/2014, 11:08 pm

Seaside... Alright, unusual. I'll see if I can put something together, unless you'd prefer I judge instead?
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Mr Rockeye 8/7/2014, 6:50 pm

Ahh, a nice theme!

EDIT:
I'm sorry I kinda like stole your idea but I wanted to test some new things with photoshop :p.
(I drew it with my tablet)
This is not the entry
Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW91_zps82951792

proof:

This is my real entry:
Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW913_zps3aea881b

Last edited by Mr Rockeye on 11/7/2014, 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by CDT 9/7/2014, 6:47 am

I'll give this a shot.  8)

proof:

CDT
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by GsKiki 10/7/2014, 8:55 am

I like this theme! Honestly can't wait to see entries for this one Very Happy
GsKiki
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 10/7/2014, 1:01 pm

Mr Rockeye wrote:Ahh, a nice theme!

EDIT:
I'm sorry I kinda like stole your idea but I wanted to test some new things with photoshop :p.
(I drew it with my tablet)
Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW91_zps82951792

proof:

It is a bit rough, you know. Any plans to work on it any more? I am sure you could make it better.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 10/7/2014, 1:45 pm

True I'll try to add a bit more water glitter and sun shine

Edit:
I played a bit arround with the color mixers to get a better realistic look, done some with the sun reflections and such. I think this one turned out quite a bit better Razz

Last edited by Mr Rockeye on 11/7/2014, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Begone13 10/7/2014, 3:35 pm

Withdrawn entry

Last edited by Begone13 on 14/7/2014, 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Begone13
Begone13
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 10/7/2014, 4:23 pm

I like this theme. I'll try to see if I can make something for it, too Smile. May not necessarily have time, we'll see Razz.

Definitely summer-like Very Happy.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 10/7/2014, 10:59 pm

Mr Rockeye wrote:True I'll try to add a bit more water glitter and sun shine

Edit:
I played a bit arround with the color mixers to get a better realistic look, done some with the sun reflections and such. I think this one turned out quite a bit better Razz

Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW912_zps96289f9f

Much improved. It looked pretty bleak and lifeless before. Not very aesthetically pleasing but it had its mood. 1 thing I'd suggest is making the far-away ship and birds foggy since that is how objects tend to appear at a distance.

CDT wrote:I'll give this a shot.  8)

proof:

You really could make that text more visible.

Last edited by Inhaps on 11/7/2014, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 11/7/2014, 11:38 am

Ahh you mean more atmospheric perspective.
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 11/7/2014, 1:26 pm

Mr Rockeye wrote:Ahh you mean more atmospheric perspective.
Suppose I do.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 11/7/2014, 7:32 pm

Edited the entry
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 11/7/2014, 10:27 pm

Mr Rockeye wrote:Edited the entry

I cannot tell if it genuinely looks better or just feels different on my laptop screen. I am more inclined to believe the former.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross L 12/7/2014, 8:08 am

Taken a break from rs for over a year, but i'm back, in full force! Watch this space! Razz

EDIT:

Here you go! My entry! Very Happy
The idea was to try and get a windy effect going with the idea of particles blowing 'out' of the sig, with the white brush strokes representing 'wind'? Kept the colours to blues and yellows for sand and seas and tried to use flowing c4ds to represent the swell of the waves!

P.S Bear in mind this is my first sig in well over a year so i'm VERY RUSTY, with that said... Constructive crit only... no outright bashing! Thanks ^_^

Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Seaside_zps64b517f0

Proof:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ross L on 13/7/2014, 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ross L
Ross L
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 12/7/2014, 12:20 pm

Ross L wrote:Taken a break from rs for over a year, but i'm back, in full force! Watch this space! Razz

You are under my surveillance. Watch your step.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross L 12/7/2014, 1:24 pm

Inhaps wrote:
Ross L wrote:Taken a break from rs for over a year, but i'm back, in full force! Watch this space! Razz

You are under my surveillance. Watch your step.

Sound's terrifying! But i'll try and be on my best behaviour! promise Very Happy
Ross L
Ross L
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 13/7/2014, 5:36 pm

Signature of the Week #91! Theme: Seaside - WINNERS ANNOUNCED G1KRMdE

Spoiler:

First sig after months off, figured I better give it a go.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross L 13/7/2014, 10:12 pm

Updated earlier post with my entry, good luck everyone, some cool entries this week! ^_^
Ross L
Ross L
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 14/7/2014, 6:50 pm

EDIT:

Here you go! My entry! Very Happy
The idea was to try and get a windy effect going with the idea of particles blowing 'out' of the sig, with the white brush strokes representing 'wind'? Kept the colours to blues and yellows for sand and seas and tried to use flowing c4ds to represent the swell of the waves!

P.S Bear in mind this is my first sig in well over a year so i'm VERY RUSTY, with that said... Constructive crit only... no outright bashing! Thanks ^_^

Proof:

Spoiler:

Pretty abstract but I cannot say that I have a great urge to bash this for any reason.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 14/7/2014, 7:36 pm

i have voted for leakee's sig, like this the most out of the 4 of them
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 15/7/2014, 9:11 am

Good luck to everyone Smile
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitch 17/7/2014, 1:25 pm

Voted. good luck all.
Stitch
Stitch
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

http://stitchgfx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down