Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DOMAIN] RuneScape Money/Merch/... Domain!

2 posters

Go down

[DOMAIN] RuneScape Money/Merch/... Domain! Empty [DOMAIN] RuneScape Money/Merch/... Domain!

Post by Ex Improviso 9/7/2014, 7:16 pm

Hi,

I have bought a new domain name on Monday(07/07/2014), <link removed> <line explaining how to get around the link posting rule removed>

The original plan was to create a massive site full of money making guides for RuneScape, but I kind of underestimated the work it will take, and I also have to start working next week, so I'm not going to have much of time to work on it.

So I'm now selling the domain to who-ever wants it, this might even be a nice purchase for SmokinElite too!

Payments
Make me a nice price, in RSGP or PayPal(must be verified!).
We will be using a middleman.

What you will get
You will get the e-mailaccount(gmail account) used to create the hostingaccount from which the domain was purchased, and ofcourse the details of the hostingaccount too.
This package does NOT contain a host, solely the domain.

Greetings,
Ex Improviso
Ex Improviso
Ex Improviso
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

[DOMAIN] RuneScape Money/Merch/... Domain! Empty Re: [DOMAIN] RuneScape Money/Merch/... Domain!

Post by lil_me 9/7/2014, 8:21 pm

not gonna delete it, but on the slim to none chance an admin is interested they can pm you.
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down