Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Log

4 posters

Go down

League Log Empty League Log

Post by gunmage8 11/7/2014, 2:59 pm

Gunmage8's League Log
Lately I have been playing games and trying to understand what I have done wrong. I have seen a few posts on the League forums about putting every single game you played and evaluating it. So that's exactly what I plan to do. Every single game I play I will post the match history which thanks to league is amazing for going over past games. A bit of background about my league experience. I started playing league late season 3. I placed into Bronze 2 and quickly got demoted to Bronze 3. I got a boost to Silver 5 during preseason of season 4. During season 4 I placed into silver 5 going 5-5 in my placement games. I was ecstatic because I knew I did it all on my own. From silver 5 I mained ryze top lane and started to quickly climb the ladder. I had some trouble getting from silver 3 to silver 2 because I would win my promotion games and then lost a few games and get demoted back to silver 3. I finally got to silver 2 and starting winning some games. I now reside in silver 2 and playing on my brothers bronze 3 account to help him get to silver. Right now my main characters that I play are Tristana adc, Ahri mid, and ryze top. Well now that you know a bit about me and my experiences here are the games I have played:

Day: 7/11/14
Match History: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1450196191/211191533
Analysis: I was to focused on trying to snowball bottom lane I forgot about top lane. Top lane got wrecked and I really should have went and got bot tower so I could roam. I would loved to have taken dragon but Wukong was constantly bottom because I was killing blitz and lucian so much. My position mid game was pretty bad and caused me to die many times which really screwed my team over because as the carry I wasn't helping at all while dead. I tried to give advice to my top lane and jungle about how to deal with pantheon but they wouldn't listen to me. My cs was pretty bad early game 54 at 13 minutes in but I think it was okay because I was 6/2. The braum was everything I could have asked for as a support. Maybe I should look into playing a few other adc's.
Day: 7/12-7/16
Played about 10 games on my main for the first time in a while. I feel a lot better about playing ranked now I don't get upset when I lose and am generally having fun with the game now. So I don't have much analysis for any of these games so i will just post the match history.
Match History: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/43218967
As you can see I have been carrying my team lately with Adc Tristana and a game or two with Ap Tristana. My build is usually the same. I feel as though adc's are very strong in this new meta with the late game adc's such as Tristana and cog maw. If your bottom lane looses the 2v2 its very hard to win the game.

Last edited by gunmage8 on 17/7/2014, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
gunmage8
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

League Log Empty Re: League Log

Post by piramatrix 12/7/2014, 12:05 pm

you still manage to end up with a possitive K/D unlike some others in the team O_o
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom 12/7/2014, 3:34 pm

I'm amazed how in a 33 minute game, not a single dragon or baron was taken, dafuq?
Venom
Venom
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 15/7/2014, 7:21 pm

Gunmage I thought you were a professional? You dont need a log?
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by gunmage8 17/7/2014, 12:44 pm

Updated with about 10 more games will be playing on my smurf with trev again and i will be able to explain everything that goes on in those games Very Happy
fishingman71 wrote:Gunmage I thought you were a professional? You dont need a log?
Even professionals use logs Razz
gunmage8
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down