Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape IRL Skills

+17
gunmage8
datsyuk09
Fatal
Phileep
Daba
Yamiteh
Heartstop123
Blood
antdemo
piramatrix
Leakee
Muffins
Skrillex
Daxaal
Merzz
KMV
RedRaven
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Runescape IRL Skills - Page 2 Empty Re: Runescape IRL Skills

Post by Mr Rockeye 29/7/2014, 9:51 pm

Crafting because I love to make stuff.
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 29/7/2014, 10:22 pm

RedRaven wrote:
piramatrix wrote:Mmmh i would already have a high hetblore lvl irl, since hetblore looks somewhat like chemistry and i'm a chemical engineer Very Happy

99 Herby IRL Very Happy..some potions i guess could be considered the same as Chemistry..since there is a certain order with adding ingredients with herblore..herb first then seconds then other ingredients (such as another potion for example) Razz

Or he can be a drug king pin that produces crazy amounts of drugs due to his extensive knowledge on herbs and chemicals.

OR we can take the safe route and say hes a pharmacist but whats the fun in that Wink
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 30/7/2014, 8:19 am

RedRaven wrote:
gunmage8 wrote:99 thieiving, even if i get caught stealing they just wack me in the head and let me do it again.

Rofl so true lol..could probably get pretty rich quick just pickpocketing random people near you, long as they don't wack you to hard in the head. Razz

As for overloads in real life..ahhh..someone else can drink those. O_o

At 99 thieving he wouldn't get caught Razz, he'd be able to have a conversation with someone while pickpocketing them and they wouldn't know Razz Kinda like what this guy did

Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 30/7/2014, 5:04 pm

Daxaal wrote:
RedRaven wrote:
gunmage8 wrote:99 thieiving, even if i get caught stealing they just wack me in the head and let me do it again.

Rofl so true lol..could probably get pretty rich quick just pickpocketing random people near you, long as they don't wack you to hard in the head. Razz

As for overloads in real life..ahhh..someone else can drink those. O_o

At 99 thieving he wouldn't get caught Razz, he'd be able to have a conversation with someone while pickpocketing them and they wouldn't know Razz Kinda like what this guy did

He could totally do that just randomly talk to people then pickpocket..200mxp tho irl really fast

I think drug king pin could be a more interesting title to Julian, then he could make anything and everything.. pharmacist seems kind of limited. Razz
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2