~ World Travels! ~

Go down

~ World Travels! ~

Post by Gecko on 2/8/2014, 4:30 pm

So who doesn't love travel? Well actually I can understand not loving it, sometime long travel is extremely boring and annoying. That however is unimportant to this thread, What I would like this thread to be is for you the members to describe any travel you have been on or going on, maybe one you are on right now!

I'll start, I have never been outside the US, but next year I will be going to Nanjing, sometime around July, I became good friends with a foreign exchange student and that has given me that option of traveling to my favorite country. Not to mention having a job helps supply some money for that. XD
Gecko
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Re: ~ World Travels! ~

Post by Broeder on 2/8/2014, 6:00 pm

I just arrived in Seoul, Korea Smile Will be studying here for 4 months starting end of august, and took the opportunity to come a bit earlier and learn a bit about the country etc. Slowly starting to learn korean as well, though its completely different and still very very very confusing
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille on 2/8/2014, 6:06 pm

I've been travelling a lot, ever since I was born pretty much.
I think except for the past 2 years, I have not one year, not been outside of Denmark.

I've visited almost every single country in Europe, as well as been to America 4 times (1x Chicago, 3x New Jersey). One year I was in London 5 times during that year :p.
I would love to see the rest of Europe, and ofc visit a few different countries in the different continents.
A few countries that are on my Have to visit list before I die:
Argentina & Brazil
Canada
Rest of Europe (about 7 countries left)
Japan & China
Australia
Egypt, Kenya & South Africa

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gecko on 2/8/2014, 6:24 pm

Oh I wish I had the money to travel that often Cille', so many places I would like to see, and Seoul would be one of those, Broeder. I've always loved Asian countries as compared to any other part of the world.
Gecko
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille on 2/8/2014, 6:30 pm

Gecko wrote:Oh I wish I had the money to travel that often Cille', so many places I would like to see, and Seoul would be one of those, Broeder. I've always loved Asian countries as compared to any other part of the world.

Oh I haven't paid for it all myself Razz
I've won one trip, my parents paid for some when I was younger, been with friends on roadtrips etc Smile So most of em have been quite cheap Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Merzz on 2/8/2014, 6:35 pm

Uhm I have been in Scotland for 2 months i was working in charity company which sells furnitures cheap for poor people.

Then there is Sweden and Estonia I don't really remember much from them haha dem drunk party cruises and cheap alcohol.
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix on 3/8/2014, 12:46 pm

wel i have been in every country in europe, and been to the usa twice

piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba on 3/8/2014, 3:32 pm

come to chicago people i will be your guide  bounce 

only countries i'd really want to travel to are spain and england but i don't see that happening for a long while
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin on 3/8/2014, 3:42 pm

I've been to France and Switzerland, but really only for snowboarding. We only stayed 4 days for the whole trip so there wasn't much time to sight see.

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex on 3/8/2014, 4:37 pm

My favorite trip to date was when I lived in Paris for a month :$, I want to go back!
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum