Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What console do you play minecraft on?

3 posters

Go down

What console do you play minecraft on? Empty What console do you play minecraft on?

Post by Daxaal 6/8/2014, 12:11 pm

I just started playing minecraft Pocket edition and am interested in knowing what consoles everyone else here plays minecraft on.

I'm also rather new to minecraft as I just bought the game last week for my ipod touch and I'm not sure if I can use it to connect to the Smokin Mils minecraft. Is it possible for minecraft pocket edition to connect with pc minecraft servers or can it just connect to other IOS devices that have the minecraft pocket edition app?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

What console do you play minecraft on? Empty Re: What console do you play minecraft on?

Post by Broeder 6/8/2014, 12:13 pm

No, you cant connect.

Also, get the PC edition, its literally lightyears away from the other versions because of it being the flagship version and the mod/map/server community surrounding it.

I think theres pocket servers, maybe just local though
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

What console do you play minecraft on? Empty Re: What console do you play minecraft on?

Post by Daxaal 6/8/2014, 12:35 pm

Broeder wrote:No, you cant connect.

Also, get the PC edition, its literally lightyears away from the other versions because of it being the flagship version and the mod/map/server community surrounding it.

I think theres pocket servers, maybe just local though

Broeder what you play minecraft on PC, xbox 360, Android, Ios?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 6/8/2014, 12:40 pm

I thought that was clear ^^, PC.

No excuse to not play in on pc unless you dont actually have a computer
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 6/8/2014, 12:48 pm

Broeder wrote:I thought that was clear ^^, PC.

No excuse to not play in on pc unless you dont actually have a computer

Do you play on smokin mil's minecraft server? If so how does it work exactly in terms of sharing resources, I read the thread but don't get the part about towns Razz

http://www.smokinelite.com/t68551-so-you-joined-the-server-what-do-you-do-now

Is everyone seperated so they have their own blocks of land far away from other or can we build houses next to each other and be neighbours Very Happy?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 6/8/2014, 12:53 pm

It's been a while since i played on the server. Mostly you are on your own, but If you find someone willing to share and build together then thats possible as well

The towns plugin makes is so you can claim parts of land so that only you (and authorized others) can build on your land. So if other people authorize you then that would mean you could be sharing resources and/or land
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 6/8/2014, 9:28 pm

Hello Daxel,

As of now the only version I support is the PC version. A few members and myself pay for the server each month. The pocket edition does have multiplayer capabilities but at this time there isn't enough support behind that for me to figure something out with it. Feel free to join our IRC channel #Smokin_Minecraft for Minecraft discussion or even take a look at our map at http://map.smokinminecraft.org/ hope to see you around.

Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down