Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST]

2 posters

Go down

Happy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST] Empty Happy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST]

Post by D avy 17/8/2014, 9:37 am

Happy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST] Warpriest_of_Zamorak_helmHappy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST] Warpriest_of_Zamorak_cuirassHappy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST] Warpriest_of_Zamorak_greaves
D avy's guide to obtaining Warpriest
Happy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST] Warpriest_of_Zamorak_gauntletsHappy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST] Warpriest_of_Zamorak_bootsHappy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST] Warpriest_of_Zamorak_cape

War Priest armour is primary known as armour only obtainable by killing creatures in the Godwars Dungeon. They exist in 4 different forms with different special effects, depending on the creatures you kill (Bandos, Zamorak, Armadyl, Saradomin). In this guide we will be hunting Zamorak War Priest armour, because it gives the best special effect. But we will not do this in the Godwars Dungeon, there is a little neat trick that not many people know about.

We will be killing lvl 28 combat Werewolves in Canifis, preferably using a Dwarf Multicannon and Magic to speed up the proces. Using Magic and a Multicannon will cost you at maximum 2M using the best spell possible. The max amount of time this should take is 5 hours. But most likely you will be able to get it in around 3 hours.

This guide is only about the Magic and Cannon method, it is possible with Melee, but I will not talk about it because I have never tried it out myself and will probably slow down the proces.

What is War Priest armour ?
Spoiler:

Why would I get War Priest armour ?
Spoiler:

Requirements, inventory & gear
Spoiler:

Hunting the War Priest armour
Spoiler:

I wish all you guys good luck in hunting the Zamorak War Priest armour, may the odds be ever in your favor !

Kind regards,
Davy

Last edited by D avy on 17/8/2014, 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
D avy
D avy
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Happy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST] Empty Re: Happy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST]

Post by D avy 17/8/2014, 9:37 pm

Sources used:

Runescape Wikia - Background information
Runescape official website - Recent prices of items

Pictures: Runescape Wikia
D avy
D avy
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Happy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST] Empty Re: Happy Hunting: Getting the Zamorak Warpriest Armor outside the GWD [FAST]

Post by hammer man25 1/9/2014, 12:07 am

I was pretty sure you could only get the armor in GWD. I'll try this method out when I level up my noob account, thanks.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down