Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot Join Server?

3 posters

Go down

Cannot Join Server? Empty Cannot Join Server?

Post by Pareve 22/8/2014, 9:09 pm

When i try to connect, it says "Failed to connect to server".

Pareve
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Cannot Join Server? Empty Re: Cannot Join Server?

Post by Natsu 22/8/2014, 9:12 pm

could you please post screenshots of the problems you're having Smile, it would allow me to more accurately assess what's wrong and give you detailed advice.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pareve 22/8/2014, 9:14 pm

Gintoki wrote:could you please post screenshots of the problems you're having Smile, it would allow me to more accurately assess what's wrong and give you detailed advice.

Andddddddddd I cant post external links for 7 days cus im a new member.
Im joining SM because i heard of their minecraft server so im here for that. But since im a new member i cant post pics.

Pareve
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 22/8/2014, 9:16 pm

Pareve wrote:
Gintoki wrote:could you please post screenshots of the problems you're having Smile, it would allow me to more accurately assess what's wrong and give you detailed advice.

Im joining SM because i heard of their minecraft server so im here for that. But since im a new member i cant post pics.

oh ok Sad, what server address have you typed in? make sure it's spelled correctly: mc.smokinminecraft.org
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pareve 22/8/2014, 9:37 pm

Gintoki wrote:
Pareve wrote:

oh ok Sad, what server address have you typed in? make sure it's spelled correctly: mc.smokinminecraft.org
So I have a cracked version of minecraft, i did not buy the full version. Could that be the problem?

Pareve
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 22/8/2014, 9:42 pm

Yep, that's it at the moment the server is only playable on bought versions of minecraft.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pareve 22/8/2014, 9:46 pm

Gintoki wrote:Yep, that's it at the moment the server is only playable on bought versions of minecraft.
Thatd dumb.
Cora Dyce minecraft server is open to anyone.

Pareve
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 22/8/2014, 10:00 pm

Pareve wrote:
Gintoki wrote:Yep, that's it at the moment the server is only playable on bought versions of minecraft.
Thatd dumb.

Unfortunately we are not cora dyce, here we believe if you want to play the game then you should pay for it however we will consider opening it up to everyone.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pareve 23/8/2014, 12:25 am

Gintoki wrote:
Pareve wrote:
Thatd dumb.

Unfortunately we are not cora dyce, here we believe if you want to play the game then you should pay for it however we will consider opening it up to everyone.
yeah u shud consider it

Pareve
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 23/8/2014, 3:43 pm

Hello Pareve,

I have considered making our server open to everyone, but at the current time I do not have the time in my day to configure all of the security features that requires to maintain a secure server.

Edit: http://www.smokinelite.com/t82601-should-smokinminecraft-be-available-to-cracked-client-users

Our IRC channel is #Smokin_Minecraft feel free to join it.
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down