Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OSRS Content Priorities

3 posters

Go down

OSRS Content Priorities Empty OSRS Content Priorities

Post by RedRaven 30/8/2014, 5:20 pm

As of lately there has been lots of ideas and content being in the works, the OSRS team have released another poll for the community to vote on what they feel should be worked on as a high priority. If you are not aware of the Dev Blog priority poll 3 yet you can read more about it here. Personally i enjoy reading these polls as its always interesting to see whats being worked on plus discuss about it on the forums. I will be voting in this as well so am curious to see what others here feel about the poll and would like to see as a priority for OSRS.

I have quoted the options that are going to be on the poll.

These are the options that will be available in the poll.

A new quest
Achievement diaries
Raid dungeon
Raid boss
Solo boss
Continent
New skill
Quality of life
Slayer update
Construction update
Firemaking update

Personally i wouldn't mind a new quest which continued on the series of existing quests already in the game such as the Dorgeshuun or Myreque story lines. Although with the new continent i will not be shocked either if Jagex adds in a quest for it either due to the fact there is loads of possibility with it as well. As i am unsure of which quest as of current i haven't voted for this. Though i will probably vote for achievement diaries since i found them fun to do and currently Karajum is the only one that has them, they would be nice having around on osrs again. Smile

What about you?
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

OSRS Content Priorities Empty Re: OSRS Content Priorities

Post by hammer man25 30/8/2014, 5:30 pm

From a workers standpoint, I'd go for the continent first, because while people are exploring, you have more time to make new updates. But personally, I'd like a firemaking update, because it's a practically useless skill atm.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 30/8/2014, 5:38 pm

My top three are

1. Slayer update, that would be dope
2. Quest
3. Solo boss, Im a little hesitant though, because i feel like they have already come out with so many new bosses recently
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down