Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divination Exp/GP Comprehensive Chart

4 posters

Go down

Divination Exp/GP Comprehensive Chart Empty Divination Exp/GP Comprehensive Chart

Post by Theta Zero 19/9/2014, 4:07 am

Divination Exp/GP Comprehensive Chart EPmrQ3D
GE data taken on September 19th, 2014

#of Energies and Gp Usagefor Memory + Energy table is credit of Terror_Above and Dominwin on Reddit.  The remainder is my own work.

I hope some of you find this useful.  Interestingly enough, it seems that spending almost exactly 25% of your time earning energies lets you spend 75% of your time converting energies, breaking even at the end.  That of course only applies once you hit 95 and your exp/gp rate remains constant.

Key:
Blue is total sums to certain goals
Gold is gp/exp calculations
Green is sums for specific level ranges.
Grey and White is generic but informative data used for the other calculations.

Last edited by Theta Zero on 19/9/2014, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theta Zero
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Divination Exp/GP Comprehensive Chart Empty Re: Divination Exp/GP Comprehensive Chart

Post by Blood 19/9/2014, 4:28 am

This may just be because it is late, but I don't have a clue what that chart says Neutral could you clarify please?
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Divination Exp/GP Comprehensive Chart Empty Re: Divination Exp/GP Comprehensive Chart

Post by hammer man25 19/9/2014, 4:36 am

Blood wrote:This may just be because it is late, but I don't have a clue what that chart says Neutral could you clarify please?

The first half is if you buy energies and convert that and memories to experience, and the second half is if you use memories and convert them to energies and sell the energies.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 19/9/2014, 5:20 am

looks like its fairly cheap to get 200M xp if only it wouldn't take so much time....
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 19/9/2014, 5:25 am

hammer man25 wrote:
Blood wrote:This may just be because it is late, but I don't have a clue what that chart says Neutral could you clarify please?

The first half is if you buy energies and convert that and memories to experience, and the second half is if you use memories and convert them to energies and sell the energies.

So is he saying that it is worth buying the energies so you can advance your experience gains for quicker leveling or is he saying that's a bad idea?
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Theta Zero 19/9/2014, 2:35 pm

Blood wrote:
hammer man25 wrote:

So is he saying that it is worth buying the energies so you can advance your experience gains for quicker leveling or is he saying that's a bad idea?

I'm saying people should make their own decisions, but I wanted to present the full story so they could make that decision. The math behind it gets complicated because you have to take into account the 1/2/3 energies gained per memory at different levels, as well as the 5 used up per memory. It's not a simple 1:1 equation so a table makes it a bit easier to understand.

Basically, use this table to figure out the cost/profit from your current level to your goal level, whether that is 75, 99 or something a bit more prestigious. Personally at 1-2 gp/exp, I will be going for the 25% increased exp rates to 99. However with enough time, divination to 200M would net you 1 billion gold. For someone going for 200M anyway, this might be promising and if I were aiming higher than 99, I would certainly choose this option.

Theta Zero
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 19/9/2014, 6:30 pm

Oh. That makes sense then, okay. Is there a way to calculate the time as well?
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down