Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Azubu finally gave me a reason to visit their crappy site

2 posters

Go down

So Azubu finally gave me a reason to visit their crappy site Empty So Azubu finally gave me a reason to visit their crappy site

Post by KMV 1/10/2014, 4:26 pm

http://www.azubu.tv/Faker

THEY ACTUALLY GOT FAKER TO STREAM THIS JUST LIKE TRIPLED THEIR DAILY VIEWER BASE

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

So Azubu finally gave me a reason to visit their crappy site Empty Re: So Azubu finally gave me a reason to visit their crappy site

Post by Ko Boy Fresh 8/10/2014, 11:38 pm

Faker haves a contract with them

Ko Boy Fresh
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

So Azubu finally gave me a reason to visit their crappy site Empty Re: So Azubu finally gave me a reason to visit their crappy site

Post by KMV 9/10/2014, 1:24 am

Ko Boy Fresh wrote:Faker haves a contract with them
Yup Kespa made a deal with Azubu to get Korean league players to stream. It was going to suck until they got the big names to stream such as flame, Cpt Jack, madlife, Kakao, and ofc faker who dominated Cpt Jack Kakao and flame combined. He even gets more viewers the Bjergson and Doublelift on a weekend.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down