Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone that still makes graphics

2 posters

Go down

For anyone that still makes graphics Empty For anyone that still makes graphics

Post by Foxeh 21/11/2014, 9:11 pm

I want a new avatar and/or a new signature and I would like it done with this picture. I want like a 150x150 and a 100x100 maybe even a 200x200. (Forums use all different stupid sizes)

If any of you would like to do this for me that would be great, idk how much people are even charging now for stuff like this. Just tell me if/what you want me to pay. SO yea

Use the foxgirl from this picture, somewhat like my current ava. If you decide to add a name tag to it add like "Fox" not "Foxeh" as some places ill be using this my name is fox not always foxeh. Also, I dont really want the e-cig in there is looks dumb and I personally dont smoke. Avatar doesn't need to have the guns etc, but if you make a signature add her whole body Razz Also feel free to add your own flair to it.

Spoiler:
Foxeh
Foxeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

For anyone that still makes graphics Empty Re: For anyone that still makes graphics

Post by Mr Rockeye 21/11/2014, 10:46 pm

Sure I'll give it a try Smile
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

For anyone that still makes graphics Empty Re: For anyone that still makes graphics

Post by Foxeh 21/11/2014, 11:09 pm

Mr Rockeye wrote:Sure I'll give it a try Smile

thanks man take your time too, im in no rush. I dont have any experience with photoshop or i would do it myself.
Foxeh
Foxeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down