Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there!

4 posters

Go down

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by Silininkas 2/12/2014, 4:22 am

What led you to Smokin Mils? I've been aware of Smokin Mils for years, ever since I used to play 8 hours a day, pretty much everyday. Have only now taken a real interest in merchanting and learning the ways.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? I hope to learn more about merchanting, add a little bit more fun to the game for me, and maybe even make a friend or two.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? I've been a member of a couple mid level pure clans back in the day, thats about it.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? My knowledge of RS playerbase has decreased drastically, so I doubt it.

On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it? Extremely interested. But, my knowledge is pretty low. Im here to learn more about it.

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? Well I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Phat, but that's a very long term goal currently.

What do you do in your spare time? Currently in Uni.. so that takes up some time. I like going to the gym, doing intramurals, party/bar scene.. all that fun stuff.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) Pm would probably be the most effective way, I need to become active on IRC again.

Is there anything you'd like to add? Thats about it. Any questions, feel free to ask!

Cheers ladies and gents!

Silininkas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by piramatrix 2/12/2014, 6:12 am

welcome to the forums buddy, hope you enjoy your stay here, f your looking to learn how to merchant , be sure to check out the mentoring section here: http://www.smokinelite.com/f73-mentors
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silininkas 2/12/2014, 6:21 am

Thanks Smile

I applied for the general flipping mentee thing, so i'm hoping I can get some experience with that.

Silininkas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerHart 2/12/2014, 7:59 am

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and your time as a mentee Smile
KillerHart
KillerHart
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down