Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone. Hopeful Grandmaster Merchanter In the Making

2 posters

Go down

Hey everyone. Hopeful Grandmaster Merchanter In the Making Empty Hey everyone. Hopeful Grandmaster Merchanter In the Making

Post by Demiurgeos 8/12/2014, 6:53 am

What led you to Smokin Mils?
Google was what officially led me here. But the pursuit of expanding my Runescape Merchanting Skills is what led me there.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils?
Become one of the top Runescape Modern Day Mechanters and Achieve Billionaire Title on Runescape

Have you ever been a member of a clan before?
Yes, and honestly it was horrible. Everyone had their own little clique.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils?
None.

On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?
10! 20! 100! Every mmo i play I merch. That's all I do. I am pretty experienced. Went from 100k to 10 mill. TOok me a LONG time and alot of mess ups and awesome successes. But I am on the road.

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here?
Become a top merchanter. Be able to master flipping, investing, and bulk buying.

What do you do in your spare time?
Guitar, write music, read RS economy guides.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
PM

Is there anything you'd like to add?
Can't wait to be an active member and contributing part of the community.

Nice to meet everyone. Also I do happen to be looking for someone to help/teach me to further my abilities.
I only have 10m and I want to get to 5 bill for the title Smile
Demiurgeos
Demiurgeos
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone. Hopeful Grandmaster Merchanter In the Making Empty Re: Hey everyone. Hopeful Grandmaster Merchanter In the Making

Post by Mr Rockeye 8/12/2014, 9:13 am

Welcome to SmokinElite, I see you've already joined the mentoring program Smile
Good luck expanding your cash pile!
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down