Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scheduled Maintenance

Go down

Scheduled Maintenance  Empty Scheduled Maintenance

Post by Michael 4/2/2015, 5:03 pm

Today from ~3:30 EST until ~4:30 EST the server will be offline so I can fix a few issues and remove some clutter. This is to help prepare for future events. Ex. Spleef, Zombie Apocalypse, Hunger Games and many more.
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Scheduled Maintenance  Empty Re: Scheduled Maintenance

Post by Michael 5/2/2015, 2:18 am

All past and future updates can be viewed in the patch notes http://www.smokinelite.com/t81654-smokinminecraft-patch-notes

Michael wrote:February 4, 2015

Updates:

• Removed MobShop because I could not remove the ability to spawn enderdragons
  • Removed a item stack plugin to hopefully fix an issue with chests.
  • Removed Citizens because there is no longer any use for it.
  • Players can no longer hold a light source in the end and have light emitted.
  • Removed all creative and adventure inventories to attempt to fix an issue with armor not being removed.
  • Forced default mode to survival globally.
  • Zombies will no longer attack villagers.
  • Enabled command blocks for advanced projects.
  • Raised the game difficulty from easy to normal. http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Difficulty
  • Updated ChestShop
  • Updated Lockette
  • The Spleef can now support 10 people at once.
  • Players in the [Member] group can now send and receive mail, don't abuse this as I can see all mail even if it is deleted.
  • converted all of the McMMO data into SQL so I can run it on a separate server, this cut off 10% idle CPU so I expect it will help with some lag that a few users were having.

Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 9/2/2015, 4:48 am

Tomorrow (Monday the 9th) I will be tweaking the server throughout the day, no data should be lost but try not to be fighting the ender dragon :p I plan on adding a few mini games and hopefully fix a couple bugs keep an eye out for the patch notes!
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 22/2/2015, 3:04 pm

Today between 12-4 I am going to be working on the server so do not do anything that has much risk, I will give the players online a 5 minute warning each time I am going to reboot but the server might crash a time or two.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum