Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there! =D

2 posters

Go down

Hi there! =D Empty Hi there! =D

Post by Drafyrr 11/2/2015, 9:30 pm

What led you to Smokin Elite? I was looking for merching clans on google and found you guys! =D
What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite? An expanded merchanting know-how and establishing myself within a merchanting community.
Have you ever been a member of a clan before? No
Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite? No
On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it? i) 9. ii) I've merched in many games, but figured it'd be better to work the market with a group in runescape to manipulate the GE prices.
Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? Get to 100m, and become an experienced RS merchant.
What do you do in your spare time? Play video games. I'm on disability and can't work
If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) I am on IRC all the time, but a PM would work.
Is there anything you'd like to add? I hope to be accepted and grow as a merchant as fast as possible. It'll take some practice, learning, and a bit of coin to start off... But I think this is the best place to start.

Drafyrr
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hi there! =D Empty Re: Hi there! =D

Post by Mr Rockeye 11/2/2015, 9:42 pm

Hey, welcome to SE.
I'd advise you to get the requirements for the mentoring program and apply. 
They will teach you quite some handy tips on how to expand your cash stack Smile.
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Hi there! =D Empty Re: Hi there! =D

Post by Drafyrr 11/2/2015, 11:09 pm

Thank you! Will do.

Drafyrr
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down