Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi!

2 posters

Go down

Hi! Empty Hi!

Post by X Moozy X 19/2/2015, 8:02 pm

What led you to Smokin Elite? I've known about the forums for a while. I've recently become much more interested in merchanting and expanding my characters wealth. My previous account with over 2k total level was hacked and used for botting. It is now perm banned with an appeal which may never be read. As I can no longer simply go bossing and make money, I become much more interested in the market.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite? I hope to meet new, interesting people and expand my knowledge of rs economics. Perhaps my knowledge and discipline learned trading in game would expand to my investments outside of the game.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yes, on my main I was in a couple of clans. I was either a trial applicant or low level member in Gladz, DF, and some other ones I don't recall. I was in BoS for quite some time and was very involved in warring.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite? I don't believe so. I haven't played much over the last few years.

On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?I would say I am about a 6 in merchanting experience (maybe a 5). Interest would be more like a 9.

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? Short term I would like to meet people and expand my knowledge of merchanting. Long term I would like to potentially give back to the community which helped me.

What do you do in your spare time?Explore the city (I live in SF), go out with friends, etc.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)PM would be preferred.

Is there anything you'd like to add? If you get a random password reset email one day, don't wait 5 months to go see if your account is still there Smile

X Moozy X
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hi! Empty Re: Hi!

Post by piramatrix 20/2/2015, 6:18 am

welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here. best of luck with the
merching / moneymaking Very Happy
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)