pokemon omega ruby/alpha sapphire

Go down

pokemon omega ruby/alpha sapphire

Post by piramatrix on 18/4/2015, 5:55 am

any one here plays the new pokemon  omega ruby or alpha sapphire for 3DS ?? i have just bought omega ruby and am looking for people to trade once i completed the game? specificly looking for starters and pokemon that can't be caught in the omega ruby version, and those that evolve by trade, definitly going to need someone to help me get a gengar Very Happy

piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemon omega ruby/alpha sapphire

Post by Phileep on 18/4/2015, 7:02 pm

I've finished the game and such, yeah. For the most part, though, you're going to want to trade for things on the GTS (aka crappy version of the Grand Exchange), and also fill your pokedex by wonder trading junk pokemon (aka NOT ALLOWED Razz). Anyways, we can chat on IRC about it, I'm sure the ranks won't mind a bit of spam if it's Pokemon related, right? king

Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga on 18/4/2015, 8:39 pm

If you have a 6iv ditto and are willing to help meh

Forum Rules

Spoiler:

Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Erodish on 19/4/2015, 12:33 am

I spent hundreds of hours on competitive breeding perfect 6 IVs and such on X. If I am going to buy the new game it would be a hard nuzle lock ( No PC use) so is the new game worth it?
Erodish
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phileep on 19/4/2015, 6:14 am

It might still be too easy tbh Razz. When I first began, I was so exciting to be playing in the Hoenn region again that I was actually fighting a lot of the random trainers and such. Around Flannery I decided I was so over-leveled that I had to play the rest of the game while trying to gain as little exp as possible, so the game could be at least acceptably challenging. At the end of the day the battling was okay, but it feels weird when you have to tie both arms behind your back in order to make the game a little bit interesting. Of course, if you turn off the OP communist Exp Share then your game experience will probably be better. But to actually answer your question, if you were a big fan of the original Hoenn games, I'd highly recommend the remake to you. If you're only interested in Nuzlocking and such, you probably needn't buy it, but buying it wouldn't be a blatant mistake either.

*Phileep shrugs*.

Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix on 19/4/2015, 8:16 am

haven't had much change to play myself (2 badges in and +/- 35 pokemon caught) but it definaaly looks nice, still a fan of the personalised battle animations, and the world looks amazing. not using the exp share, because like phileep said it makes the game way to easy. but hey at the end of the day its still a pokemon game, so even without the use of exp share don't be expecting too much of a challenge

piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum