Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zammy items.

2 posters

Go down

Zammy items.  Empty Zammy items.

Post by Erodish 19/4/2015, 12:55 am

From a merchers point of view, due to the new slayer poll coming up. Will zammy items drop? Like sotd, z spear ect. or is my theory a little toooo far fetched. Duo slayer, people can essentially sell tasks, and greater demons being a pretty common task will make the boss easier and more used.

What do you think about this?
Erodish
Erodish
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Zammy items.  Empty Re: Zammy items.

Post by Phileep 20/4/2015, 9:19 pm

I think it's definitely possible, but definitely not definite, if you know what I mean Razz. The issue, I think, is that from a merchant's perspective it shouldn't matter too much. When update investments bring items' values up, then of course there are opportunities to strategically invest in those items, or in related items, to make a tidy profit. For this situation though, Zammy items will be going down, if you're right, and thus there's no money to be made. (You could buy into things like food/potions as people use those when killing Zammy, but I think for a relatively minor update like this that would be too extreme a measure.) An oversell could definitely happen, but that's something that you don't really have to consider until you see the update release and the Zammy items fall. And if that were to happen, you'd have your confirmation, and then you'd have a fundamentally different question on your mind, i.e. "Is this oversold?" If you happen to be holding Zammy items yourself, I think selling them off is a decent idea, for the sake of playing things safe, but from a merchant's perspective there's always a price to pay for owning weapons/armors intended for personal use.

As to whether or not the Zammy items will actually be affected... I'm not sure. Speculation, especially in 07, isn't my specialty, and perhaps even game experts will be unsure of the economic effects until they see the update firsthand.
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down