Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does goblin bow followed by goblin salute

3 posters

Go down

Does goblin bow followed by goblin salute Empty Does goblin bow followed by goblin salute

Post by hax this 29/4/2015, 2:32 am

Hax This is sitting indian style with offerings of incense and baby d bones..... I have come to offer my assistance to the good people of ..... well wherever you built your house =D:cyclops: 22:23:562015-04-28

1. What time zone are you? (ex. GMT-5) Eastern

2. How many hours a day do you commit to OSRS? hehehe a decent amount.... i get on every day to feed my fish and kitten... kitten is named it or scratchy mc danger claws ..... fish is green and his name is shark

3. On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate YOUR knowledge related to the GE? mmmm 7 my bank is full completely

4. Do you have/use Teamspeak? yeah on the lap top i dont think on the main computer... we play on tv screens

5. Do you have/use I R C? im always willing to mine ive done quest i just really havent done much yet.... ready to speed craft

6. Are you willing to help teach new members of the clan the various ways of investing and flipping? sooooo much i love helping people out

7. Do you AGREE with the rules and understand that if you break any of these rules, you are subject to being kicked from the clan? come on already could i come hang out with you guys? got my mind on money and money on my mind

8. Describe yourself and how you would be an asset to the CC. ok so... im 27 you can find me on twitter under geometricventilation and fainthearted..... i am always all over rs and should be on twitch very soon
I have a pretty sick friends list and know some pretty big guys.... im lvling right now and just started making runs out to pc even though ive been able to for a while.... just for you guys....hans says high by the way Wink so 12 days 7 hours 46 mins in this world 3179 days ago........ So I've made money selling and making stuff.... i have pretty high cook and was selling unfired bowls for a while on ge for 420..... coulda sold for more but made couple hundred k in no time..... i can sell pretty much anything and im super easy to get along with... lets go do pc then bank stand for a while... u make fire ill cook or other way around... fletching like a pro.... coming up quick....

hax this
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

http://www.myspace.com/crazypantskris

Back to top Go down

Does goblin bow followed by goblin salute Empty Re: Does goblin bow followed by goblin salute

Post by Phileep 29/4/2015, 2:41 am

*Phileep scratches her head.*

If you're meaning to apply to 07 Flip you should apply on this thread on the RSOF: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?320,321,802,65606849,goto,1

If this is actually meant to be an introduction... well...

*Phileep waves.*
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Does goblin bow followed by goblin salute Empty Re: Does goblin bow followed by goblin salute

Post by A d z 29/4/2015, 10:10 pm

*adz says a goblin bow is more formal*
A d z
A d z
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down