Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there! Cabbagemilk reporting in :)

3 posters

Go down

Hi there! Cabbagemilk reporting in :) Empty Hi there! Cabbagemilk reporting in :)

Post by cabbagemilk 25/9/2015, 6:08 am

Hi! I’m not sure what to say so I’m just going to formally introduce myself using the template:

What led you to Smokin Elite?
- My brother used to be a member while we were both still playing RuneScape and so I was able to find more about the clan. I think he quit already, though.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite?
- I want to learn the secrets to getting cash quickly. I also hope to meet new people and make more friends along the way.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before?
Frankly? No. I have been in a few clans but they weren’t as official.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite?
- I’m not familiar with any member aside from my brother. Unfortunately, I can’t remember his username and he’s already stopped playing.

On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?
- I haven’t fully grasped what merchanting is and how it works so no, I’m nowhere near experienced. But I’d give it an 8 or 9 ☺

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here?
- Not a lot I can think of. I’m just looking to working with some people and being part of something big. And of course – getting cash all the way.

What do you do in your spare time?
- I work for Listverse.com as a writer but I’m currently on hiatus. I enjoy drawing or making art as well as console gaming.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
- If anyone were to contact me, I’m available on Kik, IRC, or pm as well as Skype.
Sometimes I can get busy with school so I don’t think I can reply as quick all the time.

cabbagemilk
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hi there! Cabbagemilk reporting in :) Empty Re: Hi there! Cabbagemilk reporting in :)

Post by Daxaal 28/9/2015, 9:27 am

cabbagemilk wrote:
What do you do in your spare time?
- I work for Listverse.com as a writer but I’m currently on hiatus. I enjoy drawing or making art as well as console gaming.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
- If anyone were to contact me, I’m available on Kik, IRC, or pm as well as Skype.
Sometimes I can get busy with school so I don’t think I can reply as quick all the time.

How old are you? Or like what stage of school you in? middle school, high school, college? Also how does one get a job as a writer? I thought you had to study some degree in journalism or something unless you're freelancing.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Hi there! Cabbagemilk reporting in :) Empty Re: Hi there! Cabbagemilk reporting in :)

Post by piramatrix 29/9/2015, 5:00 am

welcome to the forums buddy, hope you enjoy your stay here
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down