Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modded Minecraft - Trial

Go down

Modded Minecraft - Trial Empty Modded Minecraft - Trial

Post by Michael 27/9/2015, 7:20 pm

I have been offered a server for abotu 3 months that was too cheap to refuse. As a result I'm hosting another Minecraft server for anyone to play on. This server will be running mods on 1.7.10.

I need mod suggestions so please post on the website I created for it: http://narehood.enjin.com/forum/m/15217964/viewthread/24336940-1710-status/post/last#last

After a long break from Minecraft I feel like it's time to come back and create a wonderful community. Lets get started!

So, firstly I have spent the last several days planning out a server for the community. This server is a mix of mods which will need to be installed on your client as well as plugins which run seamlessly alongside these mods, such as the live map, which can be viewed on the homepage of this website and a economy system.

Modded Minecraft - Trial Hqww1UR

As you can see I have a solid foundation so far but I need suggestions for mods and plugins so I can implement them for before I consider the project to be complete so we can play some Minecraft!

Current Plugins For Player Use:

• Essentials (All of the plugins pertaining to this)
  • Lockette
  • Minetags
  • Multiverse
  • PermissionsEx
  • PurpleIRC
  • McMMO

The following mods are already added to the server as they were very popular before.

Current Mods:

• ComputerCraft
  • Galacticraft (with planets)
  • IndustrialCraft2
  • Pixelmon
  • Tinkers Construct
  • BuildCraft
  • TwilightForst
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)