Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back!

4 posters

Go down

I'm back! Empty I'm back!

Post by Ryuzaki 5/10/2015, 9:40 pm

Hi there!

Since I haven't been online since sometime last year, I thought I'd make an introduction.

You probably don't know me, in my time here I was pretty reclusive. Razz I'm Ryuzaki, 16, and a returning member to both Runescape and SmokinElite. I played up until sometime last year, and enjoyed every second of it! I decided I needed to distance myself, however, due to my grades beginning to dip. I also couldn't find the time to fill my logs out regularly, and felt as though I was simply wasting mentors' time.

If you want to know a little more..
Spoiler:

Different from my scatterbrained self before, I thought it was about time to come back! I've found time to play again, and have been staying on top of my schoolwork, so I decided that I could enjoy myself a little bit, haha.

I'd also like to personally thank this website and the community within it, you guys are amazing! Starting off when I came here, I had something like 5m total, probably the most I've ever had. Upon leaving later on, the mentors' and helpful players around had helped me turn it into upward of 50m. For a Runescape noob like me, that was a breakthrough, so I thought I'd thank everyone here at SmokinElite! Smile

I plan to re-apply to the mentorship program, (If I could ever locate it in these forums, lol!), and become part of this amazing community once again. Very Happy
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

I'm back! Empty Re: I'm back!

Post by Daxaal 5/10/2015, 10:34 pm

Ryuzaki wrote:

I plan to re-apply to the mentorship program, (If I could ever locate it in these forums, lol!), and become part of this amazing community once again. Very Happy

I don't think we have the mentoring program anymore. We used to have applications for ranks, trusted etc. but they seem to have been removed? scratch
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 5/10/2015, 11:27 pm

Daxaal wrote:
Ryuzaki wrote:

I don't think we have the mentoring program anymore. We used to have applications for ranks, trusted etc. but they seem to have been removed? scratch

Not exactly sure what happened to the program but i think its probably temporary to some extent..
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 6/10/2015, 5:53 am

the mentoring program is still going, only thing is ...... there are no more mentors O_o
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 6/10/2015, 8:00 am

piramatrix wrote:the mentoring program is still going, only thing is ...... there are no more mentors O_o

My reaction
Spoiler:

How many mentees are there?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 6/10/2015, 11:19 am

piramatrix wrote:the mentoring program is still going, only thing is ...... there are no more mentors O_o

i wont mind doing lessons for the investment group but as for flipping without the material provided for mentors im useless kinda
Gildarts
Gildarts

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 6/10/2015, 12:56 pm

Daxaal wrote:

My reaction
Spoiler:

Wel if i'm correct

the mentors for the investing group are :
Gildards
and the mentors for the flipping group are : there aren't any O_o
i'm pretty sure they removed the whole mentoring section all together, or i just don't have acces anymore witch would be pretty weird since i'm a mod

piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 7/10/2015, 2:08 pm

piramatrix wrote:
Daxaal wrote:

My reaction
Spoiler:

Wel if i'm correct

the mentors for the investing group are :
Gildards
and the mentors for the flipping group are : there aren't any O_o
i'm pretty sure they removed the whole mentoring section all together, or i just don't have acces anymore witch would be pretty weird since i'm a mod

How many mentees are there in the investing group and in the flipping group? Maybe they were closed because lack of activity? Has Billious said anything as he is the manager of the mentoring program

http://www.smokinelite.com/u57990

I still have my 5 lessons from being a Flipping Mentee stored somewhere if you guys want to have a look at it. Topics covered were

Basics
Profit Percentage
Item Limits
Wealth Differences
Rare Flipping

That was like when I was a mentee 2 years ago so I'm not sure how much has changed since then Razz
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 8/10/2015, 2:40 am

as far as i know the mentee system was kinda the only part of the forums that still had decent activity, activity stopt when the last 2 flipping mentors left, there where still people applying to become a mentee at first but no one to accept them, witch left the mentee system as dead as the rest of the forums, and apperently moved the system en removed the aplications to it
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down