Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to flip? (With 200M)

2 posters

Go down

What to flip? (With 200M) Empty What to flip? (With 200M)

Post by FrodoTBaginz 19/2/2016, 9:32 pm

Before I quit, I was flipping Torva and stuff, but since I've come back the prices have dropped leaving less room for profit. I currently have 200M give or take, after making a poor investment and giving a pretty significant amount away I am looking to start back up with items similar to what those sets used to be. Can anyone give me and idea of what new armours there are and what the PC friendchats are for those items. (Looking for items ranging from 20-100M).

Thanks,

Frodo
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

What to flip? (With 200M) Empty Re: What to flip? (With 200M)

Post by antdemo 5/8/2016, 11:26 pm

well i'm going to post just incase anybody wanted to know, best things to flip are armour and items people use for pvms, before you start look for an item buy and sell and see what it sells at then put a higher offer in and multiply the item, wait how ever long and resell, reselling is upto you and what profit you want, i'd stick in a decent amount but not to high as it'll be a slow start.

items could be ragefire boots, other boots, bandos items? torva?

i haven't really done big amounts atm because i started at 500k just at 37mil now so need a few more weeks should be flipping with 150m
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down