Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we get more relevant and/or less intrusive advertising?

Go down

Can we get more relevant and/or less intrusive advertising? Empty Can we get more relevant and/or less intrusive advertising?

Post by Daxaal 24/2/2016, 6:40 am

Can we get more relevant and/or less intrusive advertising? I feel like the advertisements on the forum have been somewhat intrusive with pops up or sound advertising which can't be turned off. Here is an example of both pop ups and sound advertising from Fortress Fund

Spoiler:

In the first image you can see the little speaker indicating that sound was playing, also there was no button to turn of the sound for the advertisement. There are also other advertisements that appear on this forums which makes me think that they're scams or clickbaits e.g. "You are the 999th visitor, click here to cash in your prize" or "You have won x prize, click here to find out how to collect"

Just saying this in case people aren't aware that these types of advertising are appearing here Smile . I have adblock disabled for this forum as I'd like to support it by letting advertisements run, but after seeing how intrusive they are I feel like I might need to enable adblock here as well.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down