Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shag's Weekly F2P Flip Log [On Hiatus]

+17
Phyre
J oh n
Angel Sean
D ay
Im Max
F2P Merch
MooseShroom
Chadli
LenRz
morphime
Bom
krissh
RogerDI
aCleanHoe
jasonr29
3musketirs
shagworth
21 posters

Go down

Shag's Weekly F2P Flip Log [On Hiatus] Empty Shag's Weekly F2P Flip Log [On Hiatus]

Post by shagworth 25/4/2011, 9:20 pm

The motherboard on my laptop is fried, and since I'd rather just get a new laptop than replace it, I'll be taking a break from Runescape until I buy a new one (probably until the end of the Summer.) I've bought a Blue H'ween Mask and hopefully when I log back in it will have made a nice profit for me.)

I don't have enough time to update a log daily, but once a week I will update this with a couple of flips from the past week.

My main purpose for this is, I see a lot of F2P players complain about lack of items to flip, so I would like to show that, while your options may be limited, there are still many items that are available for profitable flipping.

If anyone has any questions for me, please ask. However, I won't tip anyone about what I flip. To be honest, if you do a little math with the purchase numbers and price, it shouldn't be that difficult to guess what the items are.

Edit: I thought I should point out, usually my active flips are not nice and neat like presented here.

Typically, I find out an item's buy/sell price, figure out how many of the item I can afford, put in an offer for that many of the item, and sell the items as they come in, thus making the buy limits irrelevant. For example:

Shag's Weekly F2P Flip Log [On Hiatus] Example

If I see an item beginning to buy at a increasingly rapid rate, or sales slow to a standstill, I know that I probably need to adjust my offers or find a new item to start flipping.

Week 1

Spoiler:

Week 2

Spoiler:

Week 3 No update - busy with school/finals

Week 4

Spoiler:

Week 5

Spoiler:

Last edited by shagworth on 30/5/2011, 4:47 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Week 5 Update)
shagworth
shagworth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Shag's Weekly F2P Flip Log [On Hiatus] Empty Re: Shag's Weekly F2P Flip Log [On Hiatus]

Post by 3musketirs 26/4/2011, 8:09 pm

nice man Wink

3musketirs
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Shag's Weekly F2P Flip Log [On Hiatus] Empty Re: Shag's Weekly F2P Flip Log [On Hiatus]

Post by jasonr29 27/4/2011, 7:39 am

i didnt realy like the first one it was only what 60k profit then them next pics were nice they were 300k+ profit nice pics

jasonr29
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by shagworth 27/4/2011, 11:00 pm

jasonr29 wrote:i didnt realy like the first one it was only what 60k profit then them next pics were nice they were 300k+ profit nice pics

Thanks. I don't mind the lower profit flips when they are buying and selling very quickly.

But, make sure you check back for this weekends update..I already have one that you'll definitely like.
shagworth
shagworth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by aCleanHoe 27/4/2011, 11:02 pm

not bad Very Happy
aCleanHoe
aCleanHoe
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerDI 28/4/2011, 6:24 pm

Good flips : D

RogerDI
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by krissh 28/4/2011, 6:45 pm

some nice flips Smile good work will help others who are f2p
krissh
krissh
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 29/4/2011, 6:29 pm

+rep, nice to see f2p people making flip logs to add variety Smile
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by morphime 30/4/2011, 4:51 pm

nice flips dude

morphime
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by shagworth 1/5/2011, 2:08 am

Updated for Week 2 - Enjoy
shagworth
shagworth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by LenRz 1/5/2011, 7:13 pm

Its good to see a F2P log, Great Flips =p
LenRz
LenRz

Back to top Go down

Post by Chadli 1/5/2011, 7:53 pm

Wow nice Easter egg flips Smile
Chadli
Chadli
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MooseShroom 4/5/2011, 6:59 am

Great F2P flips Surprised the hardest part is getting a large cashpile to start with in my opinion.
MooseShroom
MooseShroom
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by shagworth 15/5/2011, 2:51 am

Week 4 updated with some rare flips...
shagworth
shagworth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by F2P Merch 15/5/2011, 5:36 pm

Wow great flips! All of them are amazing especially the 1 easter egg flip that profited 4m
F2P Merch
F2P Merch
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by shagworth 22/5/2011, 2:47 am

Week 5 bump afro
shagworth
shagworth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Im Max 22/5/2011, 4:13 am

Not bad
Im Max
Im Max
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

http://Www.eop-rs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D ay 23/5/2011, 5:52 pm

Nice to see some other f2p flippers, gl with ur flips.
D ay
D ay
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sean 23/5/2011, 6:30 pm

Nice egg flips didn't know f2p flippin was good money aswell:)
Angel Sean
Angel Sean
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by J oh n 27/5/2011, 1:10 am

Nice!!
J oh n
J oh n
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyre 29/5/2011, 12:20 pm

Wow man! Nice flips, especially in F2P.
Phyre
Phyre
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by slayercskull 2/6/2011, 5:31 pm

Nice flips, good luck with you hween mask Wink

slayercskull
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu 2/6/2011, 6:09 pm

Some nice flips you got there mate.
Dejavu
Dejavu
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by houston3tx 2/6/2011, 9:16 pm

1m off each easter :p
houston3tx
houston3tx
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

http://rsenviouz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldaat X 18/5/2013, 4:12 pm

Nice flips! Keep it up

Soldaat X
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down