Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smugleaf's Vouch thread (18 vouches!)

+16
Blackyy
Cille
Kelly
ineedhelp
dragonballzfanatic
Hickey
Skorm
Arch Serene
B-52bomber
Specandkill
ehretbasebal
Pikachu
Riu Kurai
feather264
Wackmack5
Smugleaf
20 posters

Go down

Smugleaf's Vouch thread (18 vouches!) Empty Smugleaf's Vouch thread (18 vouches!)

Post by Smugleaf 27/8/2011, 8:34 pm

This is a vouch thread. Post what I helped in. How fast it went. And how smooth it went
Some feedback:
Wackmack5 wrote:Vouch+
He got me 16 dung. levels. It went smooth and was faster then I thought possible!
feather264 wrote:He did three quests for me, no bank pin and no valuable items.
Vouch+

Pikachu wrote:Vouch+
He got me some constitution exp. It was ok. Will consider using him again, if i need another service.

ehretbasebal wrote:vouch!! did a grandmaster quest for me completely free!! ( the void stares back ) he did it really fast!!

ehretbasebal wrote:he did a part of the quest "do no evil" for me!!! woooo lol. vouch!! thank you! it was fast as hell

Specandkill wrote:Vouches did quest for me "The Void Stares Back" 2m he went first : )

B-52bomber wrote:Killed pest queen for me Smile

Hickey wrote:I trusted him With about 2m (my whole bank) along with a firecape and chaotic rapier! I would use him again and recommend him to anyone. i paid him after and he does really fast quests!!!!

Baby jirachi wrote:Vouchx3 xD done summers end really fast has done merlins crystal and got me 45 heblore, started legends quest but i didint have reqs. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Skorm wrote:Definitely has my Vouch xD

Finished Desert Treasure for me within 2 hours, everything went smooth was easy to talk to about the whole thing.

+rep and Vouch thanks for the help man!

dragonballzfanatic wrote:voucch! did branches of darkmeyer for me really quickly! will be using him again ofc

ineedhelp wrote:vouch!! beat nomad for me, did firemakers curse, and he did he trusting me,

i said i will pay him when i make the cash. and he did the quest / boss for me!!

Kelly wrote:Deformed soul did a Fire cape service for me (the combat style was Magic) for 5M. He deposited 18M (roughly how much I was wearing) to Ruins. Smooth and very easy to do Smile Nice person, too!

+rep given on my vouches thread

Cille wrote:Vouch, got me a firecape Smile I paid at end.

Blackyy wrote:I vouch for Smugleaf.
Today he got me a fire cape.
He got it in maximum 1hour.
Everything went really good.
I trusted him for 10m+ and an arcane stream necklase

Really great service and great person.

Yu-Gi-Oh wrote:Vouch he got me a free <3 Firecape Very Happy.

Took him under 2 hours! He only used 1m worth of items. Recommended to anyone!

Other: trusted him with 18.2m of wealth Very Happy

+REP for you Very Happy

Just wrote:Vouch, sold him 1600 XBL points! He was honest, and didn't lie about the codes not working (An common scam used when buying these Codes.)

Thanks man!

+Rep.

Spunq wrote:Sold him a MC account Very Happy

Last edited by Smugleaf on 4/11/2012, 3:09 pm; edited 25 times in total
Smugleaf
Smugleaf
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smugleaf's Vouch thread (18 vouches!) Empty Re: Smugleaf's Vouch thread (18 vouches!)

Post by Wackmack5 26/9/2011, 12:27 am

Vouch+
He got me 16 dung. levels. It went smooth and was faster then I thought possible!
Wackmack5
Wackmack5
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smugleaf's Vouch thread (18 vouches!) Empty Re: Smugleaf's Vouch thread (18 vouches!)

Post by feather264 3/10/2011, 11:30 pm

He did three quests for me, no bank pin and no valuable items.
Vouch+

Last edited by feather264 on 20/10/2011, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
feather264
feather264

Back to top Go down

Post by Riu Kurai 9/10/2011, 9:07 pm

Don't trust him anymore. Just scammed me 25M +.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t34928-scammed-25m-by-ownageman#521641
Riu Kurai
Riu Kurai
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://http:://comunidadrs.comli.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu 25/10/2011, 3:41 pm

Vouch+
He got me some constitution exp. It was ok. Will consider using him again, if i need another service.
Pikachu
Pikachu
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by ehretbasebal 5/11/2011, 5:04 pm

vouch!! did a grandmaster quest for me completely free!! ( the void stares back ) he did it really fast!!
ehretbasebal
ehretbasebal
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ehretbasebal 17/11/2011, 3:12 am

he did a part of the quest "do no evil" for me!!! woooo lol. vouch!! thank you! it was fast as hell
ehretbasebal
ehretbasebal
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Specandkill 19/12/2011, 12:49 am

Vouches did quest for me "The Void Stares Back" 2m he went first : )

Specandkill
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by B-52bomber 29/12/2011, 11:40 pm

Killed pest queen for me Smile
B-52bomber
B-52bomber
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Serene 13/1/2012, 11:20 pm

Vouchx3 xD done summers end really fast has done merlins crystal and got me 45 heblore, started legends quest but i didint have reqs. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Arch Serene
Arch Serene
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorm 15/1/2012, 2:48 am

Definitely has my Vouch xD

Finished Desert Treasure for me within 2 hours, everything went smooth was easy to talk to about the whole thing, very pleased with the service, will use again if I need more quests.

+rep and Vouch thanks for the help man!

Skorm
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hickey 30/1/2012, 11:49 pm

I trusted him With about 2m (my whole bank) along with a firecape and chaotic rapier! I would use him again and recommend him to anyone. i paid him after and he does really fast quests!!!!
Hickey
Hickey
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smugleaf 30/1/2012, 11:53 pm

Hickey wrote:I trusted him With about 2m (my whole bank) along with a firecape and chaotic rapier! I would use him again and recommend him to anyone. i paid him after and he does really fast quests!!!!
YAY! 10th vouch.
Smugleaf
Smugleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonballzfanatic 5/2/2012, 8:23 pm

voucch! did branches of darkmeyer for me really quickly! will be using him again ofc
dragonballzfanatic
dragonballzfanatic
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by ineedhelp 13/2/2012, 11:08 pm

vouch!! beat nomad for me, did firemakers curse, and he did he trusting me,

i said i will pay him when i make the cash. and he did the quest / boss for me!!
ineedhelp
ineedhelp
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 26/2/2012, 3:57 am

Deformed soul did a Fire cape service for me (the combat style was Magic) for 5M. He deposited 18M (roughly how much I was wearing) to Ruins. Smooth and very easy to do Smile Nice person, too!

+rep given on my vouches thread
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 29/2/2012, 8:01 pm

Vouch, got me a firecape Smile I paid at end.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 5/5/2012, 1:56 am

I vouch for Smugleaf.
Today he got me a fire cape.
He got it in maximum 1hour.
Everything went really good.
I trusted him for 10m+ and an arcane stream necklase

Really great service and great person.

Blackyy
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by barrowdragon 7/5/2012, 4:19 am

Got me a FREE Fire Cape. He did it really fast! Thanks deformed Smile
Vouch and +rep! Very Happy
barrowdragon
barrowdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu-Gi-Oh 14/5/2012, 6:31 am

Vouch he got me a free <3 Firecape Very Happy.

Took him under 2 hours! He only used 1m worth of items. Recommended to anyone!

Other: trusted him with 18.2m of wealth Very Happy

+REP for you Very Happy
Yu-Gi-Oh
Yu-Gi-Oh
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by just 17/9/2012, 12:19 am

Vouch, sold him 1600 XBL points! He was honest, and didn't lie about the codes not working (An common scam used when buying these Codes.)

Thanks man!

+Rep.
just
just

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 4/11/2012, 3:07 pm

Sold him a MC account Very Happy
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down