Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i payed for 20m rsgp and i wanna talk to the agents but my chatbox wont come up

2 posters

Go down

i payed for 20m rsgp and i wanna talk to the agents but my chatbox wont come up Empty i payed for 20m rsgp and i wanna talk to the agents but my chatbox wont come up

Post by smokinmillions 5/9/2011, 4:19 am

Hello guys i payed for 20m rsgp but when i payed for it i got all the details i can show everything i can tell agents email for proof this is third time i bought rsgp but this time my chat box wont come up when i go in website so plz guys help me out with this i remember talking to this one agent about my moms credit card having no money in it no more so i got another one i hope u guys fix this my chat box isnt coming up i cant talk to no agents

reply to me fast please

smokinmillions
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

i payed for 20m rsgp and i wanna talk to the agents but my chatbox wont come up Empty Re: i payed for 20m rsgp and i wanna talk to the agents but my chatbox wont come up

Post by smokinmillions 5/9/2011, 4:34 am

can somebody please reply to me fast?? im kinda mad i didn't get my 20m loll

what a waste of 20 bucks man i hope a agent relies fast.. Sad

smokinmillions
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

i payed for 20m rsgp and i wanna talk to the agents but my chatbox wont come up Empty Re: i payed for 20m rsgp and i wanna talk to the agents but my chatbox wont come up

Post by Ruins 5/9/2011, 3:45 pm

Hello,

If you read this message please private message me with the email address you used to make your purchase.

Thank you.
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by smokinmillions 5/9/2011, 3:55 pm

Hello can we talk ingame or u wanna talk on yahoo?

smokinmillions
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by smokinmillions 5/9/2011, 4:23 pm

it says i cant private message anybody until 7 days from the creation of the account so want me to tell u my email ingame

please reply fast

smokinmillions
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by smokinmillions 5/9/2011, 6:13 pm

this is sad i see 66 views and only 5 replies cmon guys nobody can help me????? omg can i at least get a refund cuz this is pissing me off

smokinmillions
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 5/9/2011, 6:37 pm

for future, when an issue with the gold shop appears try the donation center section or feedback and suggestions.

I will put in a suggestion for a Gold Shop issues forum.

I do not have yahoo but I do have MSN.
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by smokinmillions 5/9/2011, 7:46 pm

i have msn to can u tell me it mine is rabiehamdi42@yahoo(dot)(com) the same email i used for the payment tbh man i just want my 20m and ill be in sm dicing freinds chat can u plz post your email on your next post

smokinmillions
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down