Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can flip without a Trampoline

3 posters

Go down

I can flip without a Trampoline Empty I can flip without a Trampoline

Post by Taterology 12/1/2012, 9:23 am

Hello and Welcome to Taterology's Goals & Achievements thread. If you are wondering, I am not actually going to be attempting to flip in real life but instead I am going to be using the Grand Exchange and "flip" items for a profit. I am sorry if I confused any of you.

So my goal is to make money.... lots of money. I figured hey why not share this enjoyable experience with the people who also love money.

The story so far.

A bored young lad was opening up swiftkit when he suddenly saw an add for making money on runescape. He decided hey this is something I like and I haven't played for a while so I could use some help. So he clicked the add read the 7 basic of flipping and he was off. He had 25m to work with and he was ready to make the money. So he started off slowly only buying a hundred or so of an item and then selling it and repeating making a few gp profit. But then he stumbled upon a goldmine which he didn't realize till it was to late. Yeah he made probably 4m off it but he could have made so much more and item with 600+ gp margin. The item was limps if he had only bought them in increments of 10k he could have made a lot more. Another stroke of luck came about this man that day. A person was feeling generous and dropped 2 stacks of coins both over 1m in the grand exchange and with his quick fingers the man named Taterology obtained both granting him a free 5m. A 9m profit on his first day not bad I would have to say.

The 2nd day He turned to those limps again and started making some profit but by this time he wasn't the only one that knew of this gold mine at least 10 other people were merching against him on these limps eventually making the margin lessen and lessen till there was just about none. He figured he should try other items so as he was trying these items he finally figured out that what he had stumbled upon with a limps was really great as these margins on the items were no where near that of the root. He had a 2nd stroke of luck this day though in the smoking mills chat a random fellow that he was talking to had a contest that whoever could guess his Combat level would receive a prize (which was over a mill dont remeber exact amount). This man was Jack0, thank you for making my 2nd day on here special I love you.

Over the next few days there was nothing really exciting making money, figuring out rune flipping is better then I expected. But no big money gain. I am currently at 47m which is the most I have ever had and almost double what I came here with so I am pretty happy about it.

Current Goal ~ 50m

So my Current Goal Is 100m its the next big step in becoming great >.>

Goals

50m [x]

100m [ ]

250m [ ]

500m [ ]

750m [ ]

1B [ ]

Party Hat

Dandy Flips

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img401/7070/merching203946.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img28/6956/merching011547.png

Some of my insparations so far on this forum are Jack0, Lucky, and Deatlev (more will be added as I like your stuff)

Thank you for reading everybody Very Happy

Last edited by Taterology on 28/1/2012, 9:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Taterology
Taterology
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

I can flip without a Trampoline Empty Re: I can flip without a Trampoline

Post by Attempt 9 12/1/2012, 11:37 am

i think you mean "Trampoline" not "Tampoline"
Attempt 9
Attempt 9