Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoYouPlay_RS' Vouch Thread

+16
hammer man25
Daxaal
k0 purein
Cille
ask for more
Mr Zuidenaar
Ironic
Grim IReaper
Jiri
sam_here
dr merchy
Easy
jtooley
Snow
Heartstop123
DoYouPlay_RS
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DoYouPlay_RS' Vouch Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DoYouPlay_RS' Vouch Thread

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 10/2/2013, 7:10 pm

PredatorGFX wrote:Negative vouch.

I made him a logo for his YouTube profile, and had very little response from him after. After 3 and a half weeks, I decided to look up the YouTube page, and found that the logo I had made was being displayed without any form of payment or knowledge. After I filed a scam report, it turns out he gave the image to his friend and he uploaded it on the profile. After viewing the evidence, I decided it wasn't worth a TWC, however I'm giving him a negative rep because of the following:

-Very poor communication. I didn't even receive any feedback on the design.
-He made a request in the graphic section, and just ignored it after it was posted.
-After nearly 3 and a half weeks of the image being entered, I did not receive and still have not received any form of payment for my work.
-His friend had no prior access to the image before DYP_RS distributed it to him. Because of this, he holds some responsibility for his actions.

I advise any designers to use watermarks with DYP_RS, despite the Loyal Member status. I also would advise a middleman if he makes any large requests, as he seems to lose interest after he's posted an order.

Understandable, will put in main post nonetheless because I deserved this today
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2