Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need an achievement to Stride for!

+5
Blood
Frosty Balls
Eriktj
Looding
xGoldy
9 posters

Go down

I need an achievement to Stride for! Empty I need an achievement to Stride for!

Post by xGoldy 8/2/2012, 10:33 pm

Well I need a goal to stride for. I really want another 99 (I have Woodcut and Cook so far)
I have really bad rs lag, like -3 seconds, so combat is out. Any ideas?

Also, I'll reply to ideas with my level in that skill
xGoldy
xGoldy
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

I need an achievement to Stride for! Empty Re: I need an achievement to Stride for!

Post by Looding 9/2/2012, 1:34 am

First of all stop loading from a floppy drive, 3 sec lag is nearly impossible. As for the skill you can take fletching as it is extremely easy and xp/hour ratio is quite nice. Most people train cook/wc/fletch for their 1st 99 coz they are super easy and cheap. BTW you can train fletching for free or even earn few gps if you check this calc regularly.
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculator%3AFletching/Items
Have fun!
Looding
Looding
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

I need an achievement to Stride for! Empty Re: I need an achievement to Stride for!

Post by xGoldy 9/2/2012, 1:42 am

Looding wrote:First of all stop loading from a floppy drive, 3 sec lag is nearly impossible. As for the skill you can take fletching as it is extremely easy and xp/hour ratio is quite nice. Most people train cook/wc/fletch for their 1st 99 coz they are super easy and cheap. BTW you can train fletching for free or even earn few gps if you check this calc regularly.
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculator%3AFletching/Items
Have fun!

my internet is crap, and i was thinking of getting fletching
xGoldy
xGoldy
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriktj 9/2/2012, 1:51 am

As you both have stated, I have to agree with Fletching. You can cut a profit on fletching Maple Longbow (u)'s. Maple logs cost 20 each, and the unstrung bows sell for around 65 each if I remember correctly. Very cheap to get started, cut a profit, AFKable, and you can flip in the GE during it. Goodluck!

Eriktj
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Balls 9/2/2012, 1:56 am

I would honestly have to say fishing, ya it might be kind of boring but in the end your making really amazing quick cash off it... especially with cavefish/rocktails.
Frosty Balls
Frosty Balls
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 9/2/2012, 2:13 am

I would suggest striving for the goal of attaining better internet. Not trolling, seriously.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by xGoldy 9/2/2012, 4:52 pm

Blood wrote:I would suggest striving for the goal of attaining better internet. Not trolling, seriously.
It's not that simple. If I could get good internet dont you think i'd have it? I live in the country side and i'm a mile too far for dsl

and @erik I'm 85 fletching, wouldnt maple u's be hella boring
xGoldy
xGoldy
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Igotmoney 9/2/2012, 6:22 pm

fishing Very good and easy
and will get you alot of money

Fletching very good to
You will lose money if you buy the logs
but if you cut them
there is no problem
but it would take longer time O.o
Igotmoney
Igotmoney
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanofdead 9/2/2012, 6:50 pm

what about thieving or hunter?
Hunter is good money now considering fact red chins are almost 1.7k ea and after 80 or so you catch them pretty fast.
Thieving im not really sure of the purpose lol but it is easy and suppose you could make some money.
Seanofdead
Seanofdead
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eolothix 10/2/2012, 12:52 am

i would say magic or fletching then, magic is afkable too with string ammy's Smile
Eolothix
Eolothix
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiacta 10/2/2012, 2:05 am

Your goal should be finding you own goals XD.

Hmmm idk you should go for a h'ween mask or something
Tiacta
Tiacta
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Igotmoney 10/2/2012, 3:49 pm

Fishing
Start from 1-99
Will get you very much money Smile
Igotmoney
Igotmoney
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down