Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krystal's Vouch Thread

+8
unkarzz
wizz
tquinn1
a75643
WastedWolfes
Hong
NonXistant
Krystal Angel
12 posters

Go down

Krystal's Vouch Thread  Empty Krystal's Vouch Thread

Post by Krystal Angel 11/2/2012, 10:04 am

Hey Very Happy it's Angel again, this is my vouch thread , hope you guys enjoy my guides and services (check them in my signature's links) and have a good time ^^ Cya and thank you ! I love you

Some positive feedback ^^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Krystal Angel on 11/2/2012, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Krystal's Vouch Thread  Empty Re: Krystal's Vouch Thread

Post by NonXistant 11/2/2012, 10:07 am

Vouch!!

Did Back to my Roots for me.
~45-50minutes full bank acces including Pin.

Thanks alot! <3
NonXistant
NonXistant
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hong 11/2/2012, 12:15 pm

Big vouch for Krystal! Completed King of the Dwarves for me very quickly and it was free!
Hong
Hong
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WastedWolfes 12/2/2012, 9:18 pm

Vouch! Did some strength experience for my pure, got me to level 70! Thanks Smile
WastedWolfes
WastedWolfes
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by a75643 26/2/2012, 11:33 am

Vouch ! Got me a firecape, Had 30m on the account while she was doing it Smile

a75643
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 26/2/2012, 11:34 am

a75643 wrote:Vouch ! Got me a firecape, Had 30m on the account while she was doing it Smile

hehe ^^ thank's for the vouch nuke Very Happy
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by tquinn1 29/2/2012, 11:52 am

totally fake i had my inventory set up ready to go for Jad and she stole both my barrows sets and my diamond bolts, rune bolts and everything else. I hope your banned and i never have to see you again. WATCH OUT EVERYONE
tquinn1
tquinn1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by wizz 1/3/2012, 3:00 am

The profile was too cute. Also, the fact that she quit with 500m and then quickly turned 10m into 200m did not make sense. However, it is a decent flipping guide
wizz
wizz
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 1/3/2012, 3:12 am

tquinn1 wrote:totally fake i had my inventory set up ready to go for Jad and she stole both my barrows sets and my diamond bolts, rune bolts and everything else. I hope your banned and i never have to see you again. WATCH OUT EVERYONE

as i said on other post i never was on your account buddy, i had to go visit my grandfather, so you are either bullshitting or something fishy is happening here

wizz wrote:The profile was too cute. Also, the fact that she quit with 500m and then quickly turned 10m into 200m did not make sense. However, it is a decent flipping guide

na i actually got hacked of 500 mils and had 200 left on my other acc wich i gambled and lost (NEVER GAMBLE) now in rs i curently have around 200 mils again (had 200mils + santa but i gave santa away to a friend irl who is sick of cancer) . About my profile picture yes that is me (left) and Lilly (right) , she is my girlfriend and yes i'm lesbian, i also got a facebook account where i got a lot of "vouches" from rs people who i sold accounts to,did services for , firecapes, and 5 kilns (for free, cause i trained for the ones i will sell) sold memberships or golds (long ago) . Yes i did make from 10 to around 350 (200mils+112 paid for santa +bandos im currently wearing+20k cannonballs i bought for my other pure to train range+ranger ammy,cannon etc for pure)
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by unkarzz 3/3/2012, 11:26 pm

Vouch invested 30M was returned on time and with discussed interest! Amazing service

unkarzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 4/3/2012, 12:12 am

unkarzz wrote:Vouch invested 30M was returned on time and with discussed interest! Amazing service

thank you very much for the vouch :d doing my best ^^
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by STD PT 4/3/2012, 12:13 am

Wait, wait... Hold on... Wasn't your investment bank closed by Mr Kris?
STD PT
STD PT
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 4/3/2012, 3:31 am

STD PT wrote:Wait, wait... Hold on... Wasn't your investment bank closed by Mr Kris?

it is reopened but still locked, im talking to mr J right now to unlock it ^^ my investment bank is good and running and im actually giving 10% for any kind of investment
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiqueness 4/3/2012, 8:13 am

Krystal Angel wrote:
STD PT wrote:Wait, wait... Hold on... Wasn't your investment bank closed by Mr Kris?

it is reopened but still locked, im talking to mr J right now to unlock it ^^ my investment bank is good and running and im actually giving 10% for any kind of investment

Please post evidence of you talking to J to reopen it. If you are not, you are in fact trying to gain trust saying you are talking to admins who trust you, a very bannable offence.
Epiqueness
Epiqueness
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by AckeMclovin 4/3/2012, 8:55 am

THX!!! Very Happy you guys can trust angel Smile <3

AckeMclovin
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 4/3/2012, 9:11 am

AckeMclovin wrote:THX!!! Very Happy you guys can trust angel Smile <3

ty for vouch please also say time and money invested ^^ and wht u gained Very Happy

Epiqueness wrote:
Krystal Angel wrote:

Please post evidence of you talking to J to reopen it. If you are not, you are in fact trying to gain trust saying you are talking to admins who trust you, a very bannable offence.

i talked to Admin Kris and he/she talked to mr J, mr J didn't didn't close up my invest bank as it was a missunderstanding for me taking 1m over my limit, i pmed mr J to not keep it open again but also unlock it
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiqueness 4/3/2012, 9:16 am

Krystal Angel wrote:
Epiqueness wrote:
Krystal Angel wrote:

i talked to Admin Kris and he/she talked to mr J, mr J didn't didn't close up my invest bank as it was a missunderstanding for me taking 1m over my limit, i pmed mr J to not keep it open again but also unlock it

Could you please provide a chat log or something? I would ask Kris, but unfortunately he is asleep.

Krystal Angel wrote:
AckeMclovin wrote:THX!!! Very Happy you guys can trust angel Smile <3

ty for vouch please also say time and money invested ^^ and wht u gained Very Happy

So someone joins, then in 5 minutes vouches for you as their first post. How did they manage to lend you the cash? I dunno, but sounds to me like you are creating multiple accounts. Another forum rule.
Epiqueness
Epiqueness
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by unkarzz 4/3/2012, 9:25 am

Epiqueness, it could be in game friends that she brought over to SM, could also be through her facebook page she has about runescape. I have personally invested in her and done very well. I know her and doubt she would create accounts for vouches.

unkarzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiqueness 4/3/2012, 9:28 am

unkarzz wrote:Epiqueness, it could be in game friends that she brought over to SM, could also be through her facebook page she has about runescape. I have personally invested in her and done very well. I know her and doubt she would create accounts for vouches.

Well checks will be made shortly to see.
Epiqueness
Epiqueness
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 4/3/2012, 9:33 am

Epiqueness wrote:

So someone joins, then in 5 minutes vouches for you as their first post. How did they manage to lend you the cash? I dunno, but sounds to me like you are creating multiple accounts. Another forum rule.

I don't get all my customers in Smokin mils, some invested 30m , some 40 some 50 some over 100 all in runescape, i'm trying to bring all my friends from rs to smoking mils so be my guest to check IP's (i was accused of multiple accounts before but i guess ppl just like me haha ). After i do a service for someone i ask them to vouch for me by making an account ^^.

unkarzz wrote:Epiqueness, it could be in game friends that she brought over to SM, could also be through her facebook page she has about runescape. I have personally invested in her and done very well. I know her and doubt she would create accounts for vouches.

THanks for the help unkarzz , dw mr J will check the IP's and you guys will see i'm not making accounts, the person that invested in me is cb lvl 76 if i'm correct and in-game name is "AcKeMclovin" hope he won't mind me saying.

Epiqueness wrote:

Well checks will be made shortly to see.

Be my guest please ^^

Unfortunately the inbox is too small so i have to delete it every 2-3 days but Kris will confirm when he/she will be awake ^^
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 4/3/2012, 5:09 pm

Again. This thread is a VOUCH thread... it is NOT a thread for conversational topics. Those can easily be PM'd about.
So stop POSTING without actually leaving a VOUCH.
Also fixed the double posts there is no need for them
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down