Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion : Revamp the Logs and Goals & Achievements parts of the forum

+16
epicfailpwns
Fishe
Battosai
Dragunovg3
CheeseHead
VerMac
Hmm Ninja
T Boy
Obbyshaggz
Lord Tulio
Reziony
Suoiciv
MerchantSephiroth
Toshiba
Divine
Boltions
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suggestion : Revamp the Logs and Goals & Achievements parts of the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion : Revamp the Logs and Goals & Achievements parts of the forum

Post by V5Z 24/5/2012, 1:35 pm

I think I would support that! Wink
V5Z
V5Z
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Suggestion : Revamp the Logs and Goals & Achievements parts of the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion : Revamp the Logs and Goals & Achievements parts of the forum

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 24/5/2012, 5:07 pm

I'm not sure personally that I would use this area, but I must say as a new member there is a lot to sift through to find something specific, so any additional cataloguing in any area would help greatly. Now I have to go look at these threads...
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 25/5/2012, 4:47 pm

Full Support on this one , having all the logs organized would be great for everyone
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pixel 25/5/2012, 7:27 pm

100% behind you on this one bro! afro
Magic Pixel
Magic Pixel
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2